Coilhose PFE60504T 3/8" x 50' Flexeel Air Hose, Polyurethane
- Up to 50% lighter than rubber
- Retains it's flexibility down to -40 degrees fahrenheit
- Extremely lightweight and tough
- Ideal for outdoor contractor or indoor industrial use.
- The translucent blue color doesn't leave marks
- More abrasion resistant than PVC or rubber hoses
- Hose ends are reuseable
- 200 PSI working pressure at 70 degrees fahrenheit
Flexeel Polyurethane Reinforced Hose is an excellent alternative to much bulkier rubber and plastic hoses. Extremely lightweight and tough, it's perfect for either outdoor contractor use or indoor industrial applications. Flexeel retains its flexibility even in cold environments. The integral construction of the hose eliminates the possibility of any separation between the inner tube, braiding and outer cover due to constant expansion and contraction during pulsing operations, such as with nail or staple guns. Assemblies include reusable brass MPT fittings with integral strain relief sleeves.
The PFE60504T includes:
- 1x 50' Coilhose PFE60504T Flexeel Polyurethane Air Hose
- Brand: Coilhose Pneumatic
- Model: PFE40504T
- MPN: PFE40504T
- UPC: 029292503235
- Type: Air Hose
- ID: 3/8"
- MPT Fittings: 1/4"
- Package Qty.: 1