Delta 17-002 5/16" Professional Mortising Chisel And Bit Set
If you have any pre-sales questions regarding Delta Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact customer/technical support at 1-877-832-4301....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Chisels are available in different sizes to fit your current application
- Cuts square holes for various sized mortise and tenon joints
- The bits are made from high-quality steel, resisting overheating and damage from heavy use
- 5/8" shank is compatible with Delta products as well as many competitive Mortisers and Drill Press Attachments
- Machine-cut mortises yield accurate and clean cuts
- Bit life is increased by bit and chisel tolerance, ensuring chips are removed without jamming or overheating
- Blade Width: 5/16"
- Count: 1
- See our Delta Professional Mortising Chisel And Bit Sets "ALL"
Delta has been supplying workers like you with the highest quality tools that always yield professional results. You'll never create better mortise and tenon joints than with Delta's Mortising Chisel and Bit Sets. They are available in many different sizes to fit your line of work, and all of them are made from high-quality steel, which resists damage from both overheating and heavy use. The 5/8" shanks are compatible with Delta and many competitive mortisers and drill press attachments. They are machine-cut, which makes their cuts extra clean and accurate. What makes Delta's mortising chisel and bit sets last longer than competitive models? The bit and chisel tolerance ensures chips are removed without jamming or overheating your unit. Nobody gives you great results like Delta.