Delta 23-199 8" Variable Speed Grinder w/ Toolless Quick Change
If you have any pre-sales questions regarding Delta Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact customer/technical support at 1-877-832-4301....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Powered by 5 Amp, 120V, 60 Hz motor that operates at speeds of 2,000 RPM to 3,400 RPM
- Toolless quick change capabilities enable you to easily sharpen a various materials
- Motor is sealed inside a cast-iron base that minimizes vibration during operation
- Grinder includes coarse and friable wheels
- Recommended Replacement for the DELGR450
With size and power, comes greater sharpening capabilities. That's what the Delta 23-199 8" Variable Speed Grinder offers. This bench grinder gives the use of 8" wheels that can greatly improve the speed of which you sharpen your tools. It also provides tool-less quick change that allows you to easily sharpen variety of materials from steel to aluminum. What's inside the machine? The Delta 23-199 runs on 5 Amp, 120V, 60 Hz motor that delivers speeds of 2,000 RPM to 3,400 RPM! To improve the user experience, Delta placed this motor inside a cast-iron base to minimize the unwanted vibration during operation. Attached to the machine is a work light that helps illuminate your work in those darken areas of your shop. If you're looking to maximize your sharpening efforts, look into getting the 23-199 8" Variable Speed Grinder. It's available at Tools Plus along with other great Delta Tools and Machinery at an unbeatable price!
The 23-199 includes:
- One (1)Delta Variable Speed Grinder
- One (1)Flexible lamp
- One (1)Tool rests
- One (1)Eye shields
- One (1)Spark deflectors
- One (1)Grinding and white friable sharpening wheels
- One (1)Wrench and diamond
- One (1)Wheel dresser
- One (1)Instruction manual
- Motor: 5 amp, 120 Volt, 1 Phase
- Shaft Diameter: 5/8"
- Wheel Diameter: 8"
- Wheel Speed: 2,000 to 3,400 RPM
- Wheel Grit: 36 Grit Coarse and 60 Grit Friable
- Motor Control: On/Off switch with speed control
- Assembled Depth: 11 in.
- Assembled Height (not including light): 12 1/2 in.
- Base Dimensions: 7 1/2 in. Depth x 9 3/4 in. Width
- Tool Weight: 41.1 lbs. (Net); 45.5 lbs. (Gross)