Delta 28-253 Timber Wolf Band Saw Blade
Delta 28-253 142 IN. X 1 IN. X 2 TPI Timber Wolf Band Saw Blade
If you have any pre-sales questions regarding Delta Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact customer/technical support at 1-877-832-4301....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Timber Wolf blades are made from high silicon, low carbon steel for superior performance
- Woodcarvers will love the blade's ability to rough out their blanks
- Available in many different widths and TPI
- Induction hardened and milled teeth produce a thin kerf and enable true tracking, also allowing amazing turns
- Length: 142"
- Width: 1"
- TPI: 2
- For Use On:: Kiln Dried and Green Wood
- See our Delta 142" Band Saw Blades "ALL"
Improving on perfection isn't easy, but Delta has found a way. Their new Timber Wolf 142" Band Saw Blades are a step above their already legendary band saw blades. They are made from high silicon, low carbon steel for even better performance. The induction hardened and milled teeth produce a thin kerf, enable true tracking and make turns on a dime. Choose between many widths and TPI to fit your needs. Timber Wolf blades are meant to be used at a lower tension, which extends its life. You'll howl with pleasure when you see for yourself the superiority of these blades.