Delta 31-484 1 HP Floor Oscillating Spindle Sander
If you have any pre-sales questions regarding Delta Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact customer/technical support at 1-877-832-4301....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Powerful 1 HP industrial motor makes this sander ideal for large, continuous applications
- Heavy duty steel frame is fully enclosed and offers enhanced durability and dust collection
- Precision ground cast iron table for unsurpassed accuracy in the most demanding projects
- Tilting spindle arbor design allow you to bevel sand while keeping the table flat
- Efficient oscillating sanding action uses more of the sanding sleeve and helps reduce heat build up
- Precision ball bearing and heavy duty gear mechanism help make this sander one of the most durable and accurate on the market
- Easy to remove rear access panel make spindle changes and adjustments a breeze
- On-board storage allows you to keep all your inserts, spindles and tools handy
Delta Power Equipment has over 90 years experience in developing and manufacturing woodworking machines and equipment. You can trust that their 1HP Floor Oscillating Spindle Sander will make mincemeat out of any competitors. The 31-484 is powered by a 1HP industrial motor, strong enough to handle large and continuous abrasive jobs. Its heavy duty steel frame is fully enclosed and strong enough to take a few hits and keep on working like nothing happened. The spindle arbor tilts, which is great for sanding at different angles while the table remains perfectly flat. Getting accurate results with tough abrasive applications is tough, but the precision ground cast iron table makes it happen every time. Delta knows how to get the most out of your sanding sleeve; the oscillating sanding action uses more of the sanding sleeves, meaning less sleeves for you to buy and reduced heat buildup. The 31-484 features an easy-to-remove rear access panel that is perfect for those spindle changes and adjustments. The icing on the cake is the on-board storage, keeping your inserts, spindles, and tools in one place. This is the most efficient and accurate sander of its kind on the market, so why would you go for any other spindle sander?
The 31-484 includes:
- One (1) Delta 1HP Floor Oscillating Spindle Sander
- Ten (10) Interchangeable threaded spindles
- Ten (10) 100 grit sanding sleeves (1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in., 3 in., and 4 in.)
- Six (6) Inserts
- One (1) Power lock-off pin
- Two (2) Wrenches
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 1 Phase
- Speeds: 1,725 RPM, 71 OPM with 1 1/2 in. oscillation length
- Table: 24 5/8 in. x 24 1/2 in., fixed, precision ground cast iron
- Table Height: 38 3/8 in.
- Insert Diameter: 8 3/4 in.
- Dust Port: 4 in.
- Base Dimensions: 24 3/4 in. depth x 19 3/4 in. width
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 24 3/4 in. x 19 3/4 in. x 38 3/8 in.
- Max Depth w/ Handle and Motor Cover: 38 in.
- Shipping Dimensions: 31.10 in. x 29.92 in. x 45.67 in.
- Weight (Net): 374 lbs. / 396 lbs. (Shipping)