Delta 36-L352 3HP, 1PH, 230V Left Titling 10" UNISAW PLUS 52" BIESEMEYER Fence System
If you have any pre-sales questions regarding Delta Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact customer/technical support at 1-877-832-4301....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- New Unisaw from Delta is completely re-engineered and redesigned from the ground up
- Unique, one-piece cast-iron trunnion design
- Two adjustment controls positioned prominently on the front of the saw
- Bevel gauge is centered between dual front cranks and is accurate to 1/2 a degree
- Precise adjustment, control and cut accuracy
- True rise and fall riving knife enables through and non-through cuts with the adjustment of a tool-free mechanism
The 36-L352 includes:
- 33-L352 10" Left Tilt Unisaw
- 3 HP Marathon Motor
- 52"Biesemeyer Fence and Rail System
The World's Only Unisaw...Reinvented. Available at Tools-Plus.
- Single-Cast Trunnion System
- Manufactured with robotic technology to exacting tolerances at the most advanced cast-iron manufacturer in North America, the one-piece casting delivers a new level of accuracy and effortless control.
- 2-Position, Quick-Change Riving Knife
- Front of cabinet adjustability with no need to change for non-through cuts
- Sure-Lock Dual Front Cranks
- Feature independent forward design
- Versatile Guarding System
- Tool-free Split Guard for improved blade line of sight. Guard features 2-position Quick-Change
- MARATHON® Motor
- Dual capacitors and a new belt system to provide the power woodworkers need
- Bi-level Dust Extraction
- Features a new dual port design that allows collection from the blade and the cabinet
- Improved Throat Plate
- Includes an opening that is largest in its class, shrouded blade, arbor lock and a one-piece arbor nut & washer.
- Performance: 3 HP
- Voltage: 230V, 1 Phase
- Arbor Size: 5/8 Inches
- Blade Diameter: 10 Inches
- Blade Speed: 4,300 RPM
- Max Rip To Right Of Blade: 52 Inches
- Max Rip To Left Of Blade: 13-1/2 Inches
- Depth Of Cut At 45°: 2-1/8 Inches
- Depth Of Cut At 90°: 3-1/8 Inches
- Front of table to center of blade: 18-1/2 Inches
- Table in Front of Saw at Max. Depth of Cut: 13-1/2 Inches
- Max Width Of Dado: 1-1/8 Inches
- Miter Gauge Groove: 3/8 x 3/4 Inches
- Chip Exhaust Opening: 4 & 5 Inches
- Table Height: 35 Inches
- Size of Cast-Iron Top (with wings only): 31 x 40 Inches
- Size with BIESEMEYER Table, Wing & Laminate Board: 31x 82 Inches
- Length: 87 Inches
- Width: 37 Inches
- With fence on saw: 46 Inches
- Height: 35 Inches
New Unisaw From Delta!!
If you're as excited as we are about the new unisaws from Delta (36-L336, 36-L352 and the 36-L552), then check out the video clip below. Delta teamed up with Scott Phillips to give us a great hands on demonstration of these revolutionary new saws!
Exclusive Inside Look at the New Delta Unisaw from Fine Woodworking
SURE-LOCK™ Dual Front Cranks: The most noticeable outward change to the UNISAW is the relocation of both the blade height and bevel cranks to the front of the saw. With both cranks on the front of the saw, you can now operate the blade height and bevel adjustments with ease. This new feature eliminates the need to reach underneath the side of the saw table for bevel adjustments. This is a standout enhancement compared with other competitive saws on the market today. Plus, twist the center of either crank to engage our SURE-LOCK™ cranks feature that eliminates errors typically caused when the cranks are hit or bumped out of alignment. This means easy, accurate, and repeatable results.
Tool-Free Split Guard Design: The UNISAW introduces a totally new design in guard systems. This system has a true rise-and-fall riving knife. It incorporates components that can be easily added or removed - depending on the application.
The riving knife can remain stationary within the locking plate at all times so it can be raised or lowered with a tool-free lever for through or non-through cuts. You can also add the anti-kickback pawls and guard to the riving knife without tools.
The split basket design allows the user to see directly where the blade contacts with the wood at all times, moving up and down independently and never interfering with materials passing through the blade. The entire guard assembly and anti-kickback pawls can be added or removed without tools or by hand–no need for nuts, bolts or wrenches making it easy to cut safely during all applications.
BI-LEVEL DUST EXTRACTION™: Dust collection on this new UNISAW is unlike any other available in the market.
This new design captures dust from beneath the blade and from the bottom of the cabinet at the same time with one dust port. Thanks to the new dust shroud directly below the blade and tightly sealed cabinet interior, the new UNISAW takes dust collection to a whole new level.
Single-Cast Trunnion System: The patent-pending design of the single-cast trunnion system is the heart of the saw, making many of the UNISAW’s revolutionary new features possible. Manufactured with robotic technology to exacting tolerances at the most advanced cast-iron manufacturer in North America, the one-piece casting delivers a new level of accuracy and effortless control. This means an enhanced vibration control, dual front cranks, continuous smooth operation, and dependable accuracy for the user.
Assembled and Machined in the USA: The new UNISAW is proudly made in the USA of foreign and domestic components in our Jackson, Tennessee facility. In this product, we use cast-iron milled and machined in the U.S.A. and include an American-made MARATHON® motor.
By making products here in the U.S. we can adhere to higher standards of quality and accuracy than our competitors – many of whom use low cost imports. It also means jobs for American workers.
User-Driven Improvements and Accessories: In addition to all these advancements, we also have incorporated many of the small details and new features that were mentioned during our extensive user research. The following are examples of innovative items that come standard with each saw or are available as separate accessories.
Redesigned, longer blade wrench to allow hand clearance from the blade. A 50-tooth premium industrial DELTA combination woodworking blade standard with every saw.
An additional easy-grip arbor nut provided for use with dado inserts. The zero clearance throat plate (Accessory Model 36-805) and dado throat plate (Accessory Model 36-808). A new BIESEMEYER rear outfeed table (Accessory Model 78-945) with improved steel understructure providing an additional 4' x 44" of work support. (Compatible with any DELTA UNISAW or other DELTA 12" or 14" saws.) Our feather board (Accessory Model 36-055) features a universal T-track compatibility for improved cut control. Two BIESEMEYER riving knives are available: a thick kerf version (Accessory Model 78-967) and a thin kerf version (Accessory Model number 78-965) Two mobile bases are available: bases for model 36-L336 UNISAW (Accessory Model 50-2000) and models 36-L352 or 36-L552 (Accessory Model 50-257). A new line of DELTA saw blades (13 different Accessory Models). Universal Tenoning Jig (Accessory Model 34-184) which has ergonomic handles, quick release coarse adjustment, micro adjustment to .004" and a universal miter bar for use with all table saws with 3/8" x 3/4" miter slots.
Overall Rating for Delta 36-L352 Left Titling 10" UNISAW
Delta 36-L352 3 HP 10" UNISAW
By Mike Greenwood from Waco, Texas on February 17, 2012
Pros:-Made in America -
-Great safety features that do not interfere with the functionality of the tool
-Very sturdy and well built
- Great fence system