Delta 50-345 Universal Mobile Base
If you have any pre-sales questions regarding Delta Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact customer/technical support at 1-877-832-4301....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- A quick and economical way to make your woodworking machine mobile and free up floor space
- Add your own custom sized hardwood rails to accommodate just about any base size
- Includes heavy gauge steel brackets and smooth gliding casters
- Foot operated control lever makes it easy to raise and lower base even under load
- Adjustable foot pads provide even contact with floor for the steadiest operation possible
- Safely holds up to 300 lbs.
Not all of us are blessed to have floor space to spare in the shop. For most of us it's a commodity, and anyway we can take better control over how it gets used means increased productivity and efficiency. The Delta 50-345 Universal Mobile Base allows you to maximize how your floor space gets used by making your heavy machines mobile and allowing you to move them where you need them and when. More than just a standard mobile machine base, the Delta 50-345 allows you to easily build your own custom sized base in no time flat. It includes heavy gauge steel corner brackets, casters and a foot pedal for raising and lowering the base. Just add your own hardwood rails of desired length and connect everything with the included hardware. It will safely hold a machine of up to 300lbs. and can be assembled in less than 30 minutes.
The 50-345 includes:
- Four (4) Steel Corner Brackets
- Four (4) Wheels and Casters
- One (1) Foot Pedal
- Assembly Hardware
- (Hardwood Rails NOT Included)