DeWalt 612780-00 Replacement Submersible Tile Saw Pump
- PE-1 Series Little Giant Replacement Tile Saw Pump, fits the DeWalt D24000 Tile Saw
- Measures 3 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- 1/4" MNPT discharge
- Screened inlet with 6' power cord
- Also fits most Tile Saws
- 100% submersible
- Use also for dewatering, water features, water falls and statuary fountains
The 612780-00 includes:
- 1x Replacement Pump for D24000 Tile Saw
- NPT Inlet: Smooth
- NPT Outlet: 1/4"
- Cable Length: 6'
- Full Load Amps: 0.6
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head: 170
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head: 100
- HP: 1/125
- Max. Head: 7'
- Screen Material: Polypropylene
- Type: Compact Submersible Centrifugal
- Voltage: 115
- Weight: 2.60 lb
- Height: 3 5/8"
- Length: 3 1/2"
- Width: 2 3/4"
UPC - 010121182004
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT
Overall Rating for DeWalt 612780-00 Replacement Submersible Tile Saw Pump
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|