DeWalt D24000 Heavy-Duty 10" Wet Tile Saw
- Lightweight and easy to transport at less than 70 lbs., this saw goes where ever your work takes you
- Large 24" ripping capacity and 18" diagonal cutting capacity
- Integrated stainless steel rail system provides accurate cuts every time
- High efficiency water cooling system features 2 adjustable nozzles for accurate dispensing and less messy overspray
- Powerful 1.2hp motor chews through even the toughest tile compounds with ease
- Easy to breakdown and clean, one person setup
- Cut perfect 45° and 22.5° miter cuts with ease
The DeWalt D24000 Wet Saw is so incredibly easy to assemble; even the novice can do it! The bright yellow box shouts "open me" and includes easy-to-follow directions and a quick startup guide which appear in the first few pages for those eager to get cutting immediately. When you remove each piece from the box you will be pleasantly surprised at the design of the head unit and base/track system. The machining on this D24000 Tile Saw is excellent and I found no fault in any of the components. The bolts, Rolling Tray and extension are quite heavy duty and they can be easily installed or removed when necessary. The D24000 tile saw is equipped with its patented, stainless steel ACCU-TRACTM rail system that is integrated into the saw frame and ensures accurate cuts, alleviating the need for daily calibration. There are two detachable black durable but very lightweight wing trays. This portable wet tile saw offers a 1.5 horsepower, 15 Amp motor which performs as if it was a motor in larger, heavier saws, but this unit weighs in at only 69 pounds. The Saw's soothing quiet hum which is usually found in the larger Baldor Motor, even puts my baby to sleep. So easy to assemble, easy to use, incredibly accurate, largest rip capacity, innovative water containment, and the fact that it is lightweight and easy to transport to the jobsite, I'm sure you will agree - what more can you ask from a tile saw!
The D24000 includes:
- One (1) Wet Tile Saw
- One (1) Cart Extension
- One (1) Edge Guide
- One (1) Side Pan
- One (1) Rear Pan
- One (1) Plastic Water Pan
- One (1) Pump
- One (1) Wrenches
- One (1) 10" Premium XP2 Wet-Cutting Porcelain Tile Blade (DW4763)
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 69 lbs.
- Max Rip Capacity: 24" Tile
- Diagonal Cut Capacity: 18" Tile
- Plunge Feature: Yes
- Max. Depth of Cut: 3-3/4"
- Integrated 45 Degree Miter: Yes
- Integrated 22.5 Degree Miter: Yes
- Length: 34"
- Width (Housing Only): 26"
- Edge Guide: 45/90°
- Pan Material: ABS Plastic
- Removeable Water Containment Tray: Yes
- Position of Rail System: Integrated
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- Horsepower: 1.5 Continuous Duty HP
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.
Overall Rating for DeWalt D24000 Heavy-Duty 10" Wet Tile Saw
Review for DeWalt D24000 Heavy-Duty 10" Wet Tile Saw
By Barry from NY, New York US on November 30, -0001
Thank you very much for everything, keep up the great work!!!!