DeWalt D24000S Heavy-Duty 10" Wet Tile Saw PLUS Stand
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, insuring accuracte cuts
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up tile saw
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electircal outlets and A/C registers
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on tile saw to catch overspray from large tile - keeping the water in the pan
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
The D24000S includes:
- One (1) 10" Wet Tile Saw
- One (1) Cart Extension
- One (1) Edge Guide
- One (1) Rear Pan
- One (1) Side Pan
- One (1) Plastic Water Pan
- One (1) Pump
- One (1) Wrenches
- One (1) Tile Saw Stand
- One (1) 10"Premium XP2 Wet-Cutting Porcelain Tile Blade (DW4763)
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 69 lbs.
- Max Rip Capacity: 24" Tile
- Diagonal Cut Capacity: 18" Tile
- Plunge Feature: Yes
- Max. Depth of Cut: 3-3/4"
- Integrated 45 Degree Miter: Yes
- Integrated 22.5 Degree Miter: Yes
- Length: 34"
- Width (Housing Only): 26"
- Edge Guide: 45/90°
- Pan Material: ABS Plastic
- Removeable Water Containment Tray: Yes
- Position of Rail System: Integrated
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- Horsepower: 1.5 Continuous Duty HP
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.
Overall Rating for DeWalt D24000S 10" Wet Tile Saw
Review for DeWalt D24000S 10" Wet Tile Saw
By Ken & Sandy from Gibsonia, Pennsylvania Usa on November 30, -0001
I want you to know that Dave in your sales area is top notch, friendly, and obviously a dedicated worker. We called this morning with a very defined expectation of getting our DeWalt D24000S 10||| Wet Tile Saw for a job we must finish next weekend.
He dug into the various logistics issues and from where we sit, went above and beyond to meet our request.
I will tell you this - - we went to your competitors and they could not hold a stick to Dave and your organization.
We will be telling our friends about your organization.
We are very satisfied customers.