DeWalt D25213K 1" D-Handle Three Mode SDS Hammer
- Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry
- Electronic variable speed for total control in any application
- Rotation-stop for light chiseling applications in brick, soft masonry and occasionally concrete
- Impact-stop for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screw driving applications
- Safety clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam
- The "D-handle" design combined with the tool length makes it particularly suitable for vertical down drilling
Pick up a DeWalt D25213K Three Mode SDS Hammer and you'll know right away that you've got a seriously powerful tool in your hands, and then you turn it on and feel that power. The D25213K is a serious SDS hammer for serious applications. It sports 2.5 ft-lbs. of impact energy that allow it to easily drill and chip through the toughest concrete and masonry, and the variable speed settings allow you to precisely place your starter hole. Control is not an issue with this hammer, the integrated 360deg. side handle and heavy duty clutch allow for easy maneuverability and controllability even under full load. And this tool can also handle more delicate tasks such as light chipping in soft masonry and concrete. If you're in the business of heavy duty drilling and hammering, you should make it your business to take a close look at the DeWalt 1" D-Handle Three Mode SDS Hammer.
The D25213K includes:
- One (1) DeWaltSDS Rotary Hammer
- One (1) Multi-Position Side Handle
- One (1) Depth Stop
- One (1) Heavy Duty Carrying Case
- Rounded ergonomic gearbox design allows easy and comfortable handling particularly in light chipping applications
- Improved sealing for maximum protection from dust ingress ensuring long tool life
- Ergonomic rubber coated back handle design for improved comfort in use
- Power Input: 800 Watts
- Power Output: 395 Watts
- No Load Speed: 1150 RPM
- Blows per Minute: 4300 BPM
- Impact Energy: 2.5 ft-lbs
- Wood: 0.12"
- Metal 0.051"
- Concrete: 1.02"
- Core bit: 3.15"
- Weight: 6.06 lbs
- Length: 16.54"
- Height: 7.90"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.