DeWalt D25314K 1" L-Shape Three Mode SDS Hammer with Quick Change Chuck
- L-shape design for superior balance and control
- 2.5 ft-lbs impact energy
- 7.5 Amp motor with overload protection
- Most compact rotary hammer on the market: only 11-1/2" long
- Chipping mode allows user to perform light chipping applications
- Quick change removable chuck allows easy replacement of SDS or 3-jaw keyless chuck
The D25314K includes:
- DeWalt D25314 SDS Rotary Hammer
- Multi position side handle
- Quick Adjustment depth stop
- Quick Change 13 mm 3 Jaw Key less Chuck for rotary drilling
- Heavy duty carrying case
- Quick Change Removable Chuck for precise drilling in wood and steel and screw driving applications
- Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 0.16" to 1" in diameter
- Electronic variable speed for total control in any application
- Rotation-stop for light chiseling applications in brick, soft masonry and occasionally concrete
- Impact-stop for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screw driving applications
- Safety clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam
- Ergonomic rubber coated back handle design for improved comfort in use
- Rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handling in any application
- Large 1" hammer mechanism delivers high performance with low stress to the critical components
- Improved sealing for maximum protection from dust ingress ensuring long tool life
- Long 16 foot cable for improved flexibility and control
- Connection for Integrated Dust Extraction System
- Power Input: 800 Watts
- Power Output: 395 Watts
- No Load Speed: 1,150 RPM
- Blows per Minute: 4,300 BPM
- Impact Energy: 2.5 ft-lb
- Wood: 1.18"
- Metal: 0.51"
- Concrete: 1.02"
- Core bit: 2.56"
- Weight: 6.83 lbs
- Length: 12.13"
- Height: 8.90"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.