DeWalt D25324K 1" SDS L-Shape Rotary Hammer with Quick Change Chuck
- Features DeWalt's patented "SHOCKS" anti-vibration control, effectively reducing vibration by up to 50%
- Powerful hammering mechanism delivers 2.5 ft-lbs. of impact energy to power through the toughest jobs
- Reliable 8amp motor runs at up to 4,300 bpm and provides years of trouble -free service
- Smooth variable speed trigger allows precise control from 0 up to preset speed setting
- Compact design allows you to get into tight spaces that other hammers just can't reach
- Easily accessible selector switch allows 3 modes of operation: rotary hammering, rotary only and chiseling
- Integrated safety clutch prevents kick back and twisting in the event of a bit jam
- 3 jaw, keyless chuck accepts SDS bits and provides extreme bit gripping for less slippage and spin-out
Rotary hammers are powerful tools that can handle some pretty tough jobs. In order to stand up to these jobs, your rotary hammer should be built as tough as the jobs it's designed for. The DeWalt D25324K 1" Heavy Duty SDS L Shape Rotary Hammer Kit is built tough and can stand up to the toughest jobs. The powerful 8 amp motor provides 0-1150 and 0-4300 rpm and 2.5 ft-lbs. of impact energy, so you'll have plenty of muscle to spare, and it's all built in to a compact and lightweight design that can get into the tightest of spaces. And with DeWalt's patented "SHOCKS" anti-vibration technology, you'll feel up to 50% less vibration and be able to work longer more comfortably. A heavy duty tool for heavy duty jobs, the DeWalt D25324K 1" Heavy Duty SDS L Shape Rotary Hammer Kit will give you the power you need where you need it.
The D25324K includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 1" Heavy Duty SDS L Shape Rotary Hammer Kit
- One (1) Multi Position Side Handle
- One (1) Quick Adjustment Depth Stop
- One (1) Quick Change 13 mm 3 Jaw Keyless Chuck (for rotary drilling)
- One (1) Heavy Duty Carrying Case
- Power Input: 800 Watts
- Power Output: 395 Watts
- No Load Speed: 0-1150 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0-4300 bpm
- Impact Energy: 0-3.4 J
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 30 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 26 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Core bit]: 65 mm
- Weight 7.8lbs.
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 10.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s2
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Chisel: 10.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 3.5 m/s2
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Metal: < 2.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s2
- Sound Pressure: 85.4 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 1 (Sound): 3.3 dB(A)
- Accoustic Pressure: 99.4 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 2 (Sound): 3.3 dB(A)
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.