DeWalt D26456 Low Profile 5'' Random Orbit sander
- Powerful 3.5 amp EnduraTech motor has fewer wear components and lasts up to 10 times longer
- Electronic load control circuitry keeps the tools operation at peak efficiency and results in up to 42% faster material removal
- Advanced motor brake reduces spin down time so you can get more done, faster
- Integrated pad break eliminated free spin and virtually eliminates the chances of gauging the material
- Low profile design fits your hand like a glove and allows you to sand in tight spaces
- Variable speed control allows you to optimize the sander for a variety of materials
- Includes dust bag with vacuum adapter, accepts 1" and 1-1/2" hoses
Sanding can be the most important part of any assembly or refinishing project. It's the key to a smooth surface and a quality final product. The DeWalt D26456 Low Profile 5'' Random Orbit sander is designed to give you superior sanding results every time, with the durability and reliability you expect from the DeWalt name. It features a low profile design that fits your hand comfortably and offers superior control in even the tightest of spaces. The 3.5 amp EnduraTech motor is designed using 71% fewer wear components than standard motors, this means the motor will last up to 10 times longer, and you'll get 10 times more productivity out of it. It also features an electronic motor brake that reduces spin down time significantly, and the mechanical pad brake prevents free spin and virtually eliminates gauging. And whether you're working with soft materials or the hardest of hardwoods, the variable speed setting on the DeWalt D26456 will allow you to optimize material removal and help you achieve the best finish possible.
The D26456 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Low Profile 5'' Random Orbit sander
- One (1) Dust Bag with Vacuum Adapter
- Amperage: 3.5
- OPM: 7,000 - 12,000
- Orbit Diameter: 3/32-in
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Paper Size: 5-in 8-Hole
- Paper Type: Hook & Loop
- Dust Sealed Switch: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 4.25 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.