DeWalt D26676 Portable Hand Planer
DeWalt D26676 3-1/4" Portable Hand Planer
- 34,000 cpm for the ultimate in speedy material removal
- Produces a superior finish on even the hardest and toughest woods and composites
- Use standard re-sharpenable high speed steel planer blades for the smoothest cuts and superior results
- Can also be used with reversible carbide planer blades for even higher quality and cuts and extended blade life
- Calibrated adjustment knob allows precise cut depths of up to 1/16"
- Durable aluminum shoes are precision machined and ensure perfectly parallel cuts
- Groove in front shoe allows for precise edge chamfering
- V-drive belt is designed to transfer maximum power to the blade and last longer
Using a hand planer can be a rough job, especially if the job requires repetitive operations. Even the strongest arms will take a beating, and let's face it; a hand planer isn't the most accurate tool to use. The DeWalt D26676 3-1/4" Portable Hand Planer offers you a way to easily and accurately plane all kinds of wood of almost any hardness. The 5.5 amp motor is powerful enough to eat through the toughest lumber without slowing down or binding up, and at 34,000 cuts per minute, the D26676 will have the job done faster and cleaner. And when the job is done, the integrate kickstand allows you to place the planer just about anywhere without risking damage to the surface below. The D26676 uses industry standard high speed steel planer blades as well as reversible carbide blades for even more performance. And the front and back aluminum shoes are precision machined to provide years of smooth, even cuts. When you're ready to put down the hand planer and step up to true power, the DeWalt D26676 3-1/4" Portable Hand Planer is ready to take your work to the next level.
The D26676 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 3-1/4" Portable Hand Planer
- Two (2) Resharpenable high-speed steel blades (installed)
- One (1) Blade depth setting gage
- One (1) Blade resharpening tool
- One (1) Rabbeting fence
- One (1) Socket wrench
- Amps: 5.5Amps
- No Load Speed: 17,000rpm
- Depth of Cut (mm): 1.5mm
- Depth of Cut (inches): 1/16"
- Planning Width: 3-1/4"
- Rabbeting Depth: 23/64"
- Weight: 6.0lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT