DeWalt D26677K 3-1/4" Portable Hand Planer Kit
- Leaves a smooth even finish on the hardest of woods with it's 5.5 Amp motor
- Gets the job done quickly with 34,000 cuts per minute
- Precision adjust the desired depth to within 1/16" thanks to a calibrated depth adjustment knob
- Reversible carbide blades provide longer life and better results
- Works with standard resharpenable high speed steel blades, great for straight edging and framing
- Front and back shoes are precision machined to ensure a parallel cut
- Groove in the front shoe allows for edge chamfering
- Can be connected directly to DeWalt vacuum cleaners with dust adapter
The DeWalt D6677K 3-1/4" Portable Hand Planer Kit takes the elbow grease out of planing jobs large and small. It allows you to quickly and accurately remove material at depths of up to 1/16", and with a whopping 34,000 cuts per minute it can remove that material quickly and efficiently. The fine tunes depth adjustment knob allows you to precisely control the amount of material removed and can cut through even the hardest woods with ease. Whether you're working with the softest pine or the toughest oak, the included double edged carbide blades and 5.5 amp motor are up to the task. Save your sore muscles the torture of the hand planer and empower yourself with a DeWalt D6677K 3-1/4" Portable Hand Planer Kit. Your biceps will thank you in the morning.
The D26677K includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Portable Planer
- Two (2) Reversible Carbide Blades (installed)
- One (1) Rabbeting Fence
- One (1) Blade Depth Setting Gage
- One (1) Dust Adaptor
- One (1) Socket Wrench
- One (1) Kit Box
- Amps: 5.5Amps
- No Load Speed: 17,000rpm
- Depth of Cut (mm): 1.5mm
- Depth of Cut (inches): 1/16"
- Planning Width: 3-1/4"
- Rabbeting Depth: 23/64"
- Weight: 6.0lbs
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WDW680K
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.