DeWalt D26950 Heat Gun 1550 Watts 13 Amp 120 Volt
The D26950 includes:
- 1x DeWalt D26950 Heat Gun
- 1x Cone Nozzle
- 1x Fishtail Surface Nozzle
- Fully adjustable heat settings allow you to adapt the gun to the application
- Built-in overload protection prevents burn out by shutting down the heating element
- Innovative "kick stand" style support provides a stable surface for the tool and prevents tipping
- Integrated cord protector prevents cord breakage
- Ergonomic grip provides comfort even during long, repeated uses
- Independent internal components allow separate maintenance to be performed on motor and heating element
- Lightweight and compact design, wieghs only 2.1lbs.
- Includes handy hang ring for easy storage
The DeWalt D26950 Variable Temperature Heat Gun is designed to be both powerful and easy to use. It features a slew of safety and performance enhancements that put it head and shoulders above the competition. The built-in overload protection is designed to shut the heating element down and prevent burnout, and the variable temperature setting allows you to adjust the temperature to match the applications. It features and integrated hang ring and kick stand to allow for safe cold and hot storage, and the cord protector keeps the cord securely attached to the housing and prevents breakage. And the separate internal components allow you to independently service the motor and heating elements. All of this packed into a lightweight and ergonomic package and sold at a price you can afford.
- Brand: DeWalt
- Model: D26950
- MPN: D26950
- UPC: 885911178112
- Type: Heat Gun
- Watts: 1550 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Amps: 13 Amps
- Temperature: 120 to 1100 °F
- Max CFM: 16 CFM
- Min CFM: 8.5 CFM
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Power Cord: 10 ft
- Package Qty.: 1
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ here http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.
- For warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.