DeWalt D26960 LCD Heat Gun
- Playing with fire can be dangerous, that's why this has a built-in overload protection system, to shut down the heating element to prevent burn up
- Compact and comfortable tool only weighs 2.1 lbs
- 10 foot power cord is firmly attached to housing and won't tear away
- Built-in kick stand increases stability, especially when long operation hours are required
- LCD Display allows user to easily adjust temperature at 50 degree increments, between 150 to 1,100 °F
- Built-in hang ring allows for handy storage
Playing with fire can be hazardous. That's why you need a tool that is not only easy to use but intelligent as well. DeWalt's D26960 LCD Heat Gun is perfect for all welding applications, big or small. The legible LCD display allows for easy temperature adjustment (at 50 degree increments) between 150 and 1100 degrees F. Would it surprise you to learn that a tool with this kind of power only weighs 2.1 lbs? You won't lose control of this compact and efficient tool; it has a built-in overload protection system that automatically shuts down the heating element to prevent costly mistakes. The D26960 also has a 10 foot long power cord that is firmly attached to the housing, so don't worry about it accidentally tearing away. Have a long work day ahead of you? This heat gun has a built-in kick stand to increase stability. DeWalt has always strived to create the best power tools, and like many of them, the D26960 Heat Gun is a huge success.
The D26960 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt LCD Heat Gun
- One (1) Cone Nozzle
- One (1) Fishtail Surface Nozzle
- Watts: 1550 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Amps: 13 Amps
- Temperature: 120 to 1100 °F
- Max. CFM: 17.7 CFM
- Min. CFM: 8.8 CFM
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Power Cord: 10 ft
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.