DeWalt D28402 4-1/2" (115mm) Small Angle Grinder
- 10.0 Amp 11,000 RPM motor
- 5/8'' - 11 arbor
- Dust ejection system
- One piece brush arm
- Quick change wheel release
- Keyless adjustable guard
- Removable side handle
- Oversided, protected Spindle-Lock button
Few tools are as flexible and useful as a quality angle grinder. They're great for welding, auto body work and metal fabrication of any kind. The DeWalt D28402 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder is a compact powerhouse designed for both heavy and light duty work. It features a sturdy handle that can mount on either the top or side of the unit and the spindle lock makes for easy wheel changes. The 10 amp, 11,000 RPM motor means that this grinder can attack even the largest jobs, and it's ergonomic, lightweight design makes it comfortable to use and easy to control. The oversized paddle switch makes starting and stopping a breeze and the backing flange helps protect you from stray debris. Hold a DeWalt D28402 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder in your hands even for a minute, and you'll feel the potential right away.
The D28402 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Angle Grinder
- One (1) 2 Position Side Handle
- One (1) Depressed Center Wheel
- One (1) Keyless Adjustable Guard
- One (1) Wrench
Dewalt D28402 Angle Grinder Features:
- 10.0 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection SystemTM provides durability by ejecting dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingress
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool free guard adjustment thus increasing productivity
- Vibration reducing removable side handle provides user comfort and reduces user felt vibration
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes
- Paddle switch lock-off provides the user protection from accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
Dewalt D28402 Angle Grinder Tech Specs:
- Amps: 10.0 Amps
- Max watts out: 1,200 W
- No load speed: 11,000 RPM
- Use wheels RPM above: 12,000 RPM
- Spindle thread: 5/8" - 11
- Tool length: 11.25"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WD28402D
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.