DeWalt D28402K Heavy-Duty 4-1/2" (115mm) Small Angle Grinder Kit
- Very strong motor puts out 10 Amps and 11,000 RPM
- Dust ejection system banishes dust that enters through air intake valves, and one piece brush arm ousts any stubborn particles
- Quick change wheel release allows you to switch out wheels without searching through your tool pouch for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard allows for shield modification on the fly
- Removable side handle lets you grind with more control
- No accidental starts, thanks to the paddle switch lock-off
- Perfect for fast metal or stone cutting as well as smoothing rough edges
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WD28402
Obviously you can't use the same kind of grinding wheel for every application. A thin disc will break before it penetrates concrete, and a thick disc will damage masonry if you try to smooth it. But changing wheels is a pain because you have to stop what you're doing and rummage through your tool pouch to find a wrench. That is, unless you have DeWalt's D28402K Small Angle Grinder Kit. Leave your wrench at home; this grinder has a quick change wheel release, meaning less wasted time impeding your momentum. Whether you are cutting or smoothing, it has a removable handle so you can adapt to any situation. You can also adjust the guard on the fly with the keyless adjustable guard. And we haven't even gotten to the motor yet. No, it hasn't been working out; the D28402K naturally puts out 10 Amps at 11,000 RPM. Cuts this powerful can unleash an onslaught of dust. The dust ejection system forcibly shows them the door, and the brush maims any stubborn particles. This kit comes with everything you need to get started on your next cutting or grinding job.
The D28402K includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Angle Grinder
- One (1) 2 Position Side Handle
- One (1) Depressed Center Wheel
- One (1) Keyless Adjustable Guard
- One (1) Wrench
- One (1) Kit box (Hard Case)
- Amps: 10.0
- Max Watts Out: 1,200 W
- No Load Speed: 11,000 RPM
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 12,000 RPM
- Spindle-Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Tool Length: 11-1/4"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.