DeWalt D28474W 7" Large Angle Grinder
- High power 4 HP motor features overload protection and allows grinder to operate at 8,000 RPM
- Epoxy coated field and armature provides protection against abrasion from particles and other airborne debris
- Working in tight areas is made easy with the low profile gear case
- Change your guard's position on the fly with the keyless adjustable guard
- Tool shuts down automatically when brushes need to be changed
- 5 position handle provides unmatched versatility in many cutting and grinding applications
- 2 wire double insulated 'S' jacket rubber cord is tough enough to work well in hot and cold conditions
Even the toughest tools on the market are useless without a reliable power source. The D28474W is a Large 7" Angle Grinder that has a 2 wire double insulated 'S' jacket rubber cord, tough enough to take jobsite abuse and also work well in hot and cool conditions. This tool is equipped with a high power 4 HP motor with overload protection, allowing you to work at speeds up to 8,000 RPM. Despite its 'large' design, it has a low profile gear case which allows it to work in tight areas. No matter what kind of cutting or grinding application you are working on, the 5 position handle will accommodate your needs and reduce vibration. Rather than let your tool get damaged, the D28474W shuts down automatically when your brushes need to be changed. Like all of their tools, this grinder from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
The D28474W includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Large Angle Grinder
- One (1) 7" Guard
- One (1) 5 Position Side Handle
- One (1) 7" Grinding Wheel
- Amps: 15.0Amps
- Max Watts Out: 3,084W
- Horsepower: 4.1HP
- No Load Speed: 8,000rpm
- Use Wheels rpm Above: 8,000rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Trigger Lock-On: Yes
- Lock-Off Trigger: No
- Motor Abrasion Protection: Yes
- Steel-Cut Gears: Yes
- Tool Length: 19.2"
- Weight: 13.15lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.