DeWalt D28754 12" Heavy Duty Cut Off Machine
- Robust 15.0 Amp/5.3 max motor HP cuts concrete better, quicker, and longer
- Epoxy coating defends against deterioration from airborne debris
- Cut deeper and with the same accuracy with the D28754's two-point adjustable guard
- 2 wire double insulated 'S' jacket rubber cord won't get damaged in extreme weather
- Brushes shut down the cut off machine when brushes need changing to avoid causing tool malfunction
- Change single-wrench bits with ease with the spindle lock button
- Dust-Sealed Switch shields against dust intake for longer switch life
Swift, strong, and smart are 3 adjectives that sum up DeWalt's 12 Inch Hand Held Abrasive Cutoff Machine perfectly. It is equipped with a 15.0 Amp 5.3 horsepower motor for elephantine strength and roadrunner-esque speed. Cutting metal and concrete has never been easier. For increased safety and to prevent cut climbing, sparks and debris are thrown forcibly from the front of the tool. The dust-sealed switch is an impenetrable blockade against dust ingestion. Did we mention the D28754 is smart? The tool shuts down automatically when brushes need to be changed. This can be frustrating, but it will prevent the tool from getting damaged. The cord itself won't get damaged in hot or cold climate thanks to its double insulation. If you aren't cutting concrete and metal with DeWalt, you're doing it wrong.
The D28754 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt D28754 Heavy Duty Cut Off Machine
- Amps: 15.0 AC/DC Amps
- No Load Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Depth of Cut: 4-1/2"
- HP: 5.3
- Dust Collection: No
- Wheel Diameter: 12"
- Wheel Rotation: clockwise/counterclockwise
- Motor Abrasion Protection: Yes
- Tool Length: 21"
- Weight: 24.7lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.