DeWalt D28754 Heavy Duty Power Cutter Cut Off Machine
DeWalt D28754 12" Heavy Duty Power Cutter Cut Off Machine
- Robust 15.0 Amp/5.3 max motor HP cuts concrete better, quicker, and longer
- Epoxy coating defends against deterioration from airborne debris
- Cut deeper and with the same accuracy with the D28754's two-point adjustable guard
- 2 wire double insulated 'S' jacket rubber cord won't get damaged in extreme weather
- Brushes shut down the cut off machine when brushes need changing to avoid causing tool malfunction
- Change single-wrench bits with ease with the spindle lock button
- Dust-Sealed Switch shields against dust intake for longer switch life
Swift, strong, and smart are 3 adjectives that sum up DeWalt's 12 Inch Hand Held Abrasive Cutoff Machine perfectly. It is equipped with a 15.0 Amp 5.3 horsepower motor for elephantine strength and roadrunner-esque speed. Cutting metal and concrete has never been easier. For increased safety and to prevent cut climbing, sparks and debris are thrown forcibly from the front of the tool. The dust-sealed switch is an impenetrable blockade against dust ingestion. Did we mention the D28754 is smart? The tool shuts down automatically when brushes need to be changed. This can be frustrating, but it will prevent the tool from getting damaged. The cord itself won't get damaged in hot or cold climate thanks to its double insulation. If you aren't cutting concrete and metal with DeWalt, you're doing it wrong.
The D28754 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt D28754 Heavy Duty Cut Off Machine
- Amps: 15.0 AC/DC Amps
- No Load Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Depth of Cut: 4-1/2"
- HP: 5.3
- Dust Collection: No
- Wheel Diameter: 12"
- Wheel Rotation: clockwise/counterclockwise
- Motor Abrasion Protection: Yes
- Length: 21"
- Weight: 24.7lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT