DeWalt D28755 Power Cutter Cut-Off Machine
DeWalt D28755 14" Power Cutter Cut-Off Machine
- Powerful 15.0 amp/5.3 max horsepower motor provides strength and speed for efficient metal and concrete cutting
- The blade's rotation directs sparks and debris towards the front of the tool (also prevents climbing in the cut)
- New dust duct grants easy access to dust withdrawal without slowing down your cutting
- Less reactionary torque when machine starts up
- Dust sealed switch protects against dust intake for longer life
- Brushes turn off the tool when they need to be replaced to avoid tool damage
- Won't get misaligned when cutting at different depths thanks to the adjustable guard (with 2 mounting points)
- Wheel changing is a breeze thanks to the spindle lock button
Cutting through metal and concrete is not an easy undertaking. You should only trust such a task to the practiced workmanship of DeWalt. The High Powered Cutting Machine slices through metal and concrete neatly and with precision. The machine can cut up to 5" deep, thanks to its increased wheel diameter (14"). The dust duct provides access to dust extraction while cutting concrete. It also has a soft-start feature which reduces unnecessary torque during the startup stage. Epoxy coating shields against abrasion from debris. The D28755's rotation directs sparks and shrapnel towards the front of the tool (and away from your face). Rather than guessing when your brushes need to be changed and risk tool damage, the machine automatically powers off when the time comes. As you can see, the D28755 defends itself pretty well against outside forces, leaving you with more time to focus on cutting whatever needs to be cut.
The D28755 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt D28755 14" Cut-Off Machine
- One (1) Masonry Wheel
- One (1) Metal cutting wheel
- One (1) Integral dust duct
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- Max Capacity (Round): 5"
- Length: 23.9"
- Tool Weight: 24.7 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT