DeWalt D55140 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor
DeWalt D55140 1 Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor
- Heavy duty 1 gallon trim compressor
- 2.6amp motor pumps out a maximum 135 psi
- Cast iron construction, roll cage, and a full-protection frame protect the compressor from daily jobsite abuse.
- Only 24 pounds, capable of following you to any job
- Hose and nailer not included
Many "portable" air compressors only slap that word on their product because they are easier to carry around than the stationary 700+ lb behemoth cousins. DeWalt introduces the D55140, a compressor that is truly portable enough to follow you to any job site. Despite only weighing 24 lbs, it can still power hand tools as efficiently as bigger compressors. Its potent 2.6amp motor can pump out between 90 and 135 psi. The D55140's cast iron construction, roll cage, and a full-protection frame defend the compressor from every day job abuse. A quiet hand-carry compressor (69 db) that stands on its own, don't begin any finish carpentry or woodworking job without DeWalt.
The D55140 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Heavy-Duty 1 Gallon, 135 PSI Max, Trim Compressor
- HP: 0.3HP
- Drive: Belt
- Tank Size: 1gal
- Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz, 2.6 Amps., PMDC motor
- CFM @ 100 PSI: .6CFM
- Pump Speed: 2,200rpm
- Length: 19.0"
- Tool Width: 14.5"
- Tool Height: 9.0"
- Weight: 24lbs
- Shipping Weight: 29lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT