DeWalt D55140 1 Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor
- Heavy duty 1 gallon trim compressor
- 2.6amp motor pumps out a maximum 135 psi
- Cast iron construction, roll cage, and a full-protection frame protect the compressor from daily jobsite abuse.
- Only 24 pounds, capable of following you to any job
- Hose and nailer not included
Many "portable" air compressors only slap that word on their product because they are easier to carry around than the stationary 700+ lb behemoth cousins. DeWalt introduces the D55140, a compressor that is truly portable enough to follow you to any job site. Despite only weighing 24 lbs, it can still power hand tools as efficiently as bigger compressors. Its potent 2.6amp motor can pump out between 90 and 135 psi. The D55140's cast iron construction, roll cage, and a full-protection frame defend the compressor from every day job abuse. A quiet hand-carry compressor (69 db) that stands on its own, don't begin any finish carpentry or woodworking job without DeWalt.
The D55140 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Heavy-Duty 1 Gallon, 135 PSI Max, Trim Compressor
- HP: 0.3HP
- Drive: Belt
- Tank Size: 1gal
- Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz, 2.6 Amps., PMDC motor
- CFM @ 100 PSI: .6CFM
- Pump Speed: 2,200rpm
- Tool Length: 19.0"
- Tool Width: 14.5"
- Tool Height: 9.0"
- Weight: 24lbs
- Shipping Weight: 29lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.