DeWalt D55146 200 PSI Electric Wheeled Portable Compressor
DeWalt D55146 4.5 Gallon 200 PSI Electric Wheeled Portable Compressor
- 200 PSI delivers an excess of 80% more usable air than similar models made by the industry's leader
- When initial tank load is depleted, its 5 SCFM at 90 PSI allows for a speedy recovery
- Foam tires allow for wicked mobility without any chance at blowing a flat
- High flow coupler allows your tools to fulfill their potential to the umpteenth degree
- Oil free pump works without need of maintenance. Ever
- Can be stored vertically or horizontally
- Operates at only 78 dB? You bet
There are some companies that specialize in air compressors. They eat, sleep, and breathe air compressors. And yet companies like that can't match the amount of usable air that DeWalt's D55146 Electric Wheeled Portable Compressor can put out. It can operate at 200 PSI, delivering an excess of 80% more usable air than similar models by the industry's leader. After the initial tank load is used up, its 5 SCFM at 90 PSI allows for a speedy recovery. You'd think that a compressor this powerful would make more noise than a baby who found some pots and pans. Au contraire, this compressor operates at just 78 dB. DeWalt's exclusive Efficient High Pressure Technology (EHP) increases the longevity of both pump and motor. Would you prefer it be stored standing up or laying down? You have the option to choose with the D55146. Its oil free pump doesn't require regular maintenance (or any at all, for that matter). The metal console panel not only protects the gauges, couplers, and regulators, but it also provides a great surface for displaying legible readings. Lastly, the compressor's 1.6 HP motor can also be run with an extension cord, allowing the consistent draw requirements to be met. The industry's leader easily wins when it comes to the huge compressors in your shop, but when you need compressed air on the go, DeWalt's D55146 is your best bet.
The D55146 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Heavy-Duty 200 PSI 4.5 Gallon Electric Wheeled Portable Compressor
- Drive: Belt Drive
- HP: 1.6HP
- Tank Size: 4.5gal
- Power Supply: 120 volts
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 5.0CFM
- Pump Speed: 1,750rpm
- Length: 33.5"
- Tool Width: 23"
- Tool Height: 15"
- Weight: 83lbs
- Shipping Weight: 85lbs
- Power Supply: 120 volts
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT