DeWalt D55146 4.5 Gallon 200 PSI Electric Wheeled Portable Compressor
- 200 PSI delivers an excess of 80% more usable air than similar models made by the industry's leader
- When initial tank load is depleted, its 5 SCFM at 90 PSI allows for a speedy recovery
- Foam tires allow for wicked mobility without any chance at blowing a flat
- High flow coupler allows your tools to fulfill their potential to the umpteenth degree
- Oil free pump works without need of maintenance. Ever
- Can be stored vertically or horizontally
- Operates at only 78 dB? You bet
There are some companies that specialize in air compressors. They eat, sleep, and breathe air compressors. And yet companies like that can't match the amount of usable air that DeWalt's D55146 Electric Wheeled Portable Compressor can put out. It can operate at 200 PSI, delivering an excess of 80% more usable air than similar models by the industry's leader. After the initial tank load is used up, its 5 SCFM at 90 PSI allows for a speedy recovery. You'd think that a compressor this powerful would make more noise than a baby who found some pots and pans. Au contraire, this compressor operates at just 78 dB. DeWalt's exclusive Efficient High Pressure Technology (EHP) increases the longevity of both pump and motor. Would you prefer it be stored standing up or laying down? You have the option to choose with the D55146. Its oil free pump doesn't require regular maintenance (or any at all, for that matter). The metal console panel not only protects the gauges, couplers, and regulators, but it also provides a great surface for displaying legible readings. Lastly, the compressor's 1.6 HP motor can also be run with an extension cord, allowing the consistent draw requirements to be met. The industry's leader easily wins when it comes to the huge compressors in your shop, but when you need compressed air on the go, DeWalt's D55146 is your best bet.
The D55146 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Heavy-Duty 200 PSI 4.5 Gallon Electric Wheeled Portable Compressor
- Drive: Belt Drive
- HP: 1.6HP
- Tank Size: 4.5gal
- Power Supply: 120 volts
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 5.0CFM
- Pump Speed: 1,750rpm
- Tool Length: 33.5"
- Tool Width: 23"
- Tool Height: 15"
- Weight: 83lbs
- Shipping Weight: 85lbs
- Power Supply: 120 volts
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.