DeWalt D55151 1.1HP Continuous 4 Gallon Electric Hand Carry Compressor
DeWalt D55151 1.1HP Continuous 4 Gallon Electric Hand Carry Compressor Twin Stack
- Delivers 3.2 CFM at 100 PSI, offering a quick recovery time
- Oil lubricated pump increases compressor's resilience
- Lightweight design allows it to be hand carried from jobsite to jobsite
- Working in cold weather is easy with the dual soft start valves
- Cast iron cylinders increase pump life
The words "hand carry" and "air compressor" don't always go well in the same sentence. Leave it to DeWalt to redefine the portable air compressor with their great D55151. This 1.1HP 4 Gallon Twin Stack Compressor offers a quick recovery time and supplies 3.2 CFM at 100 PSI. The pump is oil lubricated and the cast iron cylinders increase the pump's life. Air compressors aren't always cooperative when working in cold conditions. Luckily the dual soft start valves on the D55151 make cold weather working a cinch. Get the best price on DeWalt air compressors and many other tools, accessories, and machines only at Tools Plus.
The D55151 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Compressor
- One (1) Container Of Synthetic Oil
- One (1) Pressure Regulator
- 3.2 CFM delivered @100 PSI pump enables quick recovery
- Oil lubricated pump improves durability
- Lightweight design improves portability
- Dual soft start valves assist in cold weather start up
- 4 gallon twin stack tank design proven acceptance in the market
- Horsepower: 1.1 Continuous HP
- Drive: Direct drive
- Tank Size: 4 gal
- Power Supply: 120V AC
- Motor: 15 Amps, 60 Hz, 2 pole induction
- CFM @100 PSI: 3.2 CFM
- Pump Speed: 3,400 RPM
- Tool Length: 18.5 "
- Tool Width: 15 "
- Tool Height: 16.75 "
- Weight: 56.25 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT