DeWalt D55151 1.1HP Continuous 4 Gallon Electric Hand Carry Compressor Twin Stack
- Delivers 3.2 CFM at 100 PSI, offering a quick recovery time
- Oil lubricated pump increases compressor's resilience
- Lightweight design allows it to be hand carried from jobsite to jobsite
- Working in cold weather is easy with the dual soft start valves
- Cast iron cylinders increase pump life
The words "hand carry" and "air compressor" don't always go well in the same sentence. Leave it to DeWalt to redefine the portable air compressor with their great D55151. This 1.1HP 4 Gallon Twin Stack Compressor offers a quick recovery time and supplies 3.2 CFM at 100 PSI. The pump is oil lubricated and the cast iron cylinders increase the pump's life. Air compressors aren't always cooperative when working in cold conditions. Luckily the dual soft start valves on the D55151 make cold weather working a cinch. Get the best price on DeWalt air compressors and many other tools, accessories, and machines only at Tools Plus.
The D55151 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Compressor
- One (1) Container Of Synthetic Oil
- One (1) Pressure Regulator
- 3.2 CFM delivered @100 PSI pump enables quick recovery
- Oil lubricated pump improves durability
- Lightweight design improves portability
- Dual soft start valves assist in cold weather start up
- 4 gallon twin stack tank design proven acceptance in the market
- Horsepower: 1.1 Continuous HP
- Drive: Direct drive
- Tank Size: 4 gal
- Power Supply: 120V AC
- Motor: 15 Amps, 60 Hz, 2 pole induction
- CFM @100 PSI: 3.2 CFM
- Pump Speed: 3,400 RPM
- Tool Length: 18.5 "
- Tool Width: 15 "
- Tool Height: 16.75 "
- Weight: 56.25 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.