DeWalt D55153 4 Gallon 1.1 HP Electric Twin Stack Air Compressor
- Perfect for wintry jobs, the dual soft start valves assist startup in frigid temperatures
- 4.0 CFM delivered @ 90 PSI pump allows this compressor to work longer without needing a break
- Cast iron cylinders resist jobsite abuse like a boss
- Strong oil lubrication pump
- Popular and efficient 4 gallon twin stack tank design
Starting an air compressor in the wintertime can be a pain, especially if your work is time sensitive. That's why you should get DeWalt's D55153 Hand Carry Compressor. Its dual soft start valves help it start up when Old Man Winter is out and about. Neither he, nor any other sort of regular worksite abuse, can touch the cast iron cylinder. Don't let the size of this 56.5 pound "hand carry" compressor fool you. Despite its smaller frame, it's as powerful as many larger machines. It can run multiple power tools for longer without needing a break, thanks to its 4.0CFM delivered at 90 PSI. DeWalt's D55153 is the perfect all-seasons compressor.
The D55153 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 2 HP 4 Gal. Electric Twin Stack Air Compressor
- One (1) Bottle DeWalt Compressor Oil
- HP: 1.1HP
- Drive: Direct
- Tank Size: 4gal
- Power Supply: 120V AC, 15 Amps, 60 Hz, 2 pole induction motor
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 3.8CFM
- Pump Speed: 3,400rpm
- Tool Length: 18"
- Tool Width: 18.5"
- Tool Height: 16.75"
- Weight: 56.5lbs
- Shipping Weight: 60lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.