DeWalt D55153 1.1 HP Electric Twin Stack Air Compressor
DeWalt D55153 4 Gallon 1.1 HP Electric Twin Stack Air Compressor
- Perfect for wintry jobs, the dual soft start valves assist startup in frigid temperatures
- 4.0 CFM delivered @ 90 PSI pump allows this compressor to work longer without needing a break
- Cast iron cylinders resist jobsite abuse like a boss
- Strong oil lubrication pump
- Popular and efficient 4 gallon twin stack tank design
Starting an air compressor in the wintertime can be a pain, especially if your work is time sensitive. That's why you should get DeWalt's D55153 Hand Carry Compressor. Its dual soft start valves help it start up when Old Man Winter is out and about. Neither he, nor any other sort of regular worksite abuse, can touch the cast iron cylinder. Don't let the size of this 56.5 pound "hand carry" compressor fool you. Despite its smaller frame, it's as powerful as many larger machines. It can run multiple power tools for longer without needing a break, thanks to its 4.0CFM delivered at 90 PSI. DeWalt's D55153 is the perfect all-seasons compressor.
The D55153 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 2 HP 4 Gal. Electric Twin Stack Air Compressor
- One (1) Bottle DeWalt Compressor Oil
- HP: 1.1HP
- Drive: Direct
- Tank Size: 4gal
- Power Supply: 120V AC, 15 Amps, 60 Hz, 2 pole induction motor
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 3.8CFM
- Pump Speed: 3,400rpm
- Length: 18"
- Tool Width: 18.5"
- Tool Height: 16.75"
- Weight: 56.5lbs
- Shipping Weight: 60lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT