DeWalt D55168 1.6 HP Continuous Duty 200 PSI Compressor
DeWalt D55168 15 Gallon 1.6 HP Continuous Duty 200 PSI Compressor
- Compressor works longer without a break, thanks to the 200 PSI max tank storage
- Pumps don't need oil or maintenance, one less thing for you to worry about
- Handle not only enhances protection on the compressor, but it also serves as a hose wrap
- Compact design (as well as the wheels) allows you to transport effortlessly. Tires are wide-track, keeping your compressor stable (they don't require maintenance either)
- Operates at just 78 dBA, quiet as a mouse
- Recovers quickly, thanks to its 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- Strong metal exterior protects gauges, coupler, and regulator
Bring unmatched compressing power anywhere you go with DeWalt's D55168 Electric Wheeled Portable Air Compressor. As its name suggests, the compressor's compact design allows for easy transport. The wheels are very stable as well; the wide-track tires don't require maintenance either. But enough about the portability, let's move on to the compressor's performance. The D55168 works longer without a break, thanks to its inhuman 200 PSI maximum tank storage. Recovery time is also drastically shortened, thanks to its 5.0 SCFM at 90 PSI. Don't worry about this compressor; it won't stop working if it takes a hit or two. Its strong metal exterior protects the gauges, coupler, and the regulator. Plus, the handle enhances protection (and doubles as a hose wrap). If you need a compressor that will exceed your expectations, go with DeWalt.
The D55168 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Heavy-Duty 200 PSI, 15 Gallon, 120 Volt Electric Wheeled Portable Workshop Compressor
- Drive: Belt Drive
- HP: 1.6HP
- Tank Size: 15gal
- Power Supply: 120 volts
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 5.0CFM
- Pump Speed: 1,750rpm
- Tool Length: 24.50"
- Tool Width: 22.00"
- Tool Height: 44.75"
- Weight: 92lbs
- Shipping Weight: 94lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT