DeWalt DC012 Heavy-Duty Worksite Radio/Charger
- 1 hour charger for 7.2 Volts to 18 Volts DEWALT NiCd battery packs (except UniVolt batteries)
- AM/FM digital tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 8 station memory presets
- Weather sealed charger door opens easily for fast battery changes
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V Dewalt batteries making it a cordless radio
- The Dewalt 3-stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
Doesn't music help make time go faster? Let your favorite tunes accompany you to the jobsite with the Heavy Duty Worksite Radio/Charger from DeWalt. Weather resistant speakers and dual bass ports turn the bass and range all the way up. It can be powered by 7.2V-18V DeWalt batteries, meaning you won't be chained to a wall outlet (although it can be used corded). This radio features an auxiliary port, allowing you to play your favorite tunes from a cd player, mp3 player, or a portable satellite receiver. It stands up to jobsite abuse with its protective roll cage. Tune in to your favorite radio station with the dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna, providing more stability and better reception. This sure beats "whistling while you work".
The DC012 includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Digital Radio
- Voltage: 7.2 to 18 V (except Univolt)
- Battery Technology: Ni-Cad & Lithium-PO
- Radio Output: 92 dB
- Charge Time: 1 hr or less
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.
Overall Rating for DeWalt DC012 Heavy-Duty Worksite Radio/Charger
Review for DeWalt DC012 Heavy-Duty Worksite Radio/Charger
By Eve from Cooperstown, New York US on November 30, -0001
My son-in-law never, ever asks for anything for Christmas, except this year. The DeWalt Radio DC012 for his iPod. I couldn't get it anywhere and then found out it wouldn't be available until January. Kept checking all of the Bog Box and Department stores, nothing. Then while checking out other sites on Jan. 4th, I found your site. Since I don't order tools or equipment I was not familiar with your company, but I placed the order.
The whole process was great. Not only did I get a confirmation order immediately, but there was also a physical address and phone numbers in case I had a problem. Yesterday the 6th, I received a phone call from Peter. He wanted to make sure that the order was going to the correct address, since the billing address was different. He also told me it should be delivered by today. He was right!! Great Customer Service. Thank you Peter.
PS...My daughter just called to say that her husband was leaving his job site to come and pick up the radio. I guess he really did want it. Thanks again.