DeWalt DC212B 18 Volt 7/8'' Cordless SDS Hammer (Bare Tool)
- Variable speeds with a reverse switch means incredible versatility in almost any application
- SHOCKS - Active vibration control significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity
- Electro-pneumatic hammer mechanism for incredibly fast penetration with minimal vibration
- Super compact L-shape design allows you to get into the tightest of space and also provides superior balance to the tool
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden and dangerous high torque reactions if bit jams
- An astounding 1.7 ft-lbs. of impact energy means this tool can easily keep up with it's corded cousins
- 360° side handle for better control and ease of use in tight spaces
- DeWalt 18v XRP performance means longer runtime and less downtime
This Cordless SDS Hammer Drill will easily keep up with it's corded cousins! 18V XRP means longer run time and less downtime. The electro pneumatic hammer mechanism allows for incredibly fast penetration with minimal vibration making the DeWalt DC212B SDS Hammer Drill a must have. The great comfort L shape design allows the user to get into the tightest of spaces. A very important feature is the factory set clutch which reduces sudden and dangerous high torque reactions if the bit jams. It also has variable speeds with a reverse switch making this DC212B cordless SDS Hammer drill versatile for any application.
The DC212B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 18 Volt Cordless SDS Hammer (Bare Tool)
- One (1) 360° Side Handle
- One (1) Depth Rod
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage 18V
- Concrete Optimum 5/32"-1/2"
- Impact Energy 1.7ft-lbs
- Vibration Measurement 8.0 m/s2
- No Load Speed 0-1,100rpm
- Beats/Min 0-4,100bpm
- Chipping No
- Vibration Control Yes - SHOCKSTM
- Tool Length 10.5"
- Tool Weight 5.25lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.