DeWalt DC212KA 7/8" 18V Cordless SDS Hammer Kit
- Get into the tightest of spaces, this hammer is compact and lightweight at only 7.6lbs
- Forget sore arms and fatigue, this hammer feature DeWalt's new SHOCKS technology, reducing vibration by up to 70%
- Work safer with a factory set clutch that reduces dangerous kick in the event of a bit jam
- Corded power in a portable, cordless package; 1.7 ft-lbs. to power through the toughest jobs
- Proven XRP battery technology for longer run times and less time charging
- Electro-pneumatic hammer mechanism is powerful and efficient, providing maximum torque to the bit with less vibration
- Easy to control and maneuver thanks to a sturdy 360deg. side handle
- Side switch controls speed and direction, making it easy to adjust while drilling
Anyone who has used an SDS hammer for an extended period of time knows the toll it can take on your arms and body. Excessive vibration can quickly lead to fatigue and discomfort, jeopardizing not on the job but the user's health as well. DeWalt comes to the rescue once again with its DC212KA 18V Cordless SDS Hammer Kit and patented SHOCKS anti-vibration technology. Through the ingenious use of counter-weights and rockers, DeWalt has reduced the vibration levels by up to 70%, meaning you can work longer and more comfortably. Add to that the power of a corded hammer in an cordless XRP package, and you've got yourself a true winner in the DC212KA 18V Cordless SDS Hammer Kit.
The DC212KA includes:
- One (1) DeWalt SDS Hammer
- One (1) 1 Hour Charger
- Two (2) 18V XRP Batteries
- One (1) 360° Side Handle
- One (1) Depth Rod
- One (1) Kit Box
- Voltage: 18V
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32"-1/2"
- Impact Energy: 1.7ft-lbs
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100rpm
- Beats/Min: 0-4,100bpm
- Chipping: No
- Vibration Control: Yes - SHOCKSTM
- Tool Length: 10.5"
- Weight: 7.6lbs
- Shipping Weight: 14.1lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.