DeWalt DC411B Heavy-Duty XRP 18V Cordless 4-1/2" Cut-Off Tool (Bare Tool)
Exclusions may apply. Dewalt $10 Off Bare Tool Promotion runs Now - June 30th, 2013.
- Operates at 6,500 RPM, enough power to carry out a wide range of cutting jobs on many materials
- Oversized and comfortable trigger switch makes operation more pleasant and lock-off button makes work safer
- Cut in many different ways with the help of the 2 position side handle
- Swap out cutting wheels without additional tools by using the quick-change wheel release
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
If you want a cut-off tool that's Guaranteed Tough, look no farther than the DeWalt DC411B. This Cordless 4-1/2" Cut Off Tool can operate at up to 6,500 RPM, plowing through the toughest cutting jobs in many different materials. The two position side handle allows you to cut with more stability and in more ways. To make the wheel changing process quicker and easier, this tool features a quick-change wheel release (that's tool free). Using a power tool all day can be taxing on your trigger fingers. Luckily the DC411B has an oversized and comfortable trigger switch that also has a lock-off button for increased safety. This is the bare tool, batteries and a charger are sold separately.
The DC411B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Cut-Off Tool (Bare Tool)
- One (1) Type 1 guard
- One (1) Wrench
- Two (2) Matched Flanges
- One (1) Type 1 Cutting Wheel
- One (1) 2-Position Side Handle
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18 V
- No Load Speed: 6,500 RPM
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" -11"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (tool only)
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 10,000 RPM
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.