DeWalt DC490B 18 Gauge Cordless Swivel Head Shear
DeWalt DC490B 18 V 18 Gauge Cordless Swivel Head Shear (Bare Tool)
- Gets into those tough to reach tight spots with it's 360° swiveling head
- Cuts 7/32" strip which continuously curls out of the cutting area providing consistent and accurate cuts
- Lightweight and compact for extended use
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
The DeWalt DC490B Cordless Shear (Tool Only) sure beats using the hand held metal shear or snip. Both light weight and very portable, this shear will make a continuous, straight and clean cut. Hand held shears are great for those short cuts, but if you are making a long cut in 18 gauge steel, the best choice would be the DeWalt Cordless Shear. When making such cuts, be sure to wear heavy work gloves since the cut edges may be slivered or razor sharp. DeWalt also stands behind their tools with a 90 Day money back guarantee and 3 year limited warranty.
The DC490B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 18V Cordless 18 Gauge Swivel Head Shear (Bare Tool)
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18 V
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,300 SPM
- Minimum Cutting Radius: 5.5"
- Capacity In Steel: 18-28 ga.
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT