DeWalt DC495B 18 Volt 18 Gauge Cordless Offset Metal Shear (Bare Tool)
- Offset head design allows easy turns during the cut and easy circle cuts
- Easily chews through 20 gauge spiral duct seams
- 360 deg. swiveling head allows you to get into tight quarters with ease
- Variable speed setting allows you to fine tune the cut to the material
- Cuts both flat and uneven material
- Operates great without being chained to a wall socket
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
Many shears have a hard time cutting through material that isn't nice and even. Luckily, DeWalt has a great 18 Gauge Cordless Offset Metal Shear that isn't afraid to get its hands dirty. The DC495B is great for cutting both flat and uneven material, and is capable of chewing through 20 gauge spiral duct seams. The offset head design allows it to turn easily during a cut and make great circular cuts. Cutting in tight quarters is easy with the 360 degree swiveling head. Not all materials will require the same amount of power to cut. For that reason the DC495B also features a variable speed setting, so you can cut just the way you need. If you aren't cutting metal with this tool, how are you cutting metal?
The DC495B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 18 Volt, 18 Gauge Cordless Offset Shear (Bare Tool)
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18 V
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,300 spm
- Minimum Cutting Radius: 1.0 "
- Capacity In Steel: 18 ga.
- Weight: 3.7 (tool only) lbs
- Shipping Weight: 3.85 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.