DeWalt DC495B 18 Gauge Cordless Offset Metal Shear
DeWalt DC495B 18 Volt 18 Gauge Cordless Offset Metal Shear (Bare Tool)
- Offset head design allows easy turns during the cut and easy circle cuts
- Easily chews through 20 gauge spiral duct seams
- 360 deg. swiveling head allows you to get into tight quarters with ease
- Variable speed setting allows you to fine tune the cut to the material
- Cuts both flat and uneven material
- Operates great without being chained to a wall socket
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
Many shears have a hard time cutting through material that isn't nice and even. Luckily, DeWalt has a great 18 Gauge Cordless Offset Metal Shear that isn't afraid to get its hands dirty. The DC495B is great for cutting both flat and uneven material, and is capable of chewing through 20 gauge spiral duct seams. The offset head design allows it to turn easily during a cut and make great circular cuts. Cutting in tight quarters is easy with the 360 degree swiveling head. Not all materials will require the same amount of power to cut. For that reason the DC495B also features a variable speed setting, so you can cut just the way you need. If you aren't cutting metal with this tool, how are you cutting metal?
The DC495B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 18 Volt, 18 Gauge Cordless Offset Shear (Bare Tool)
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18 V
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,300 spm
- Minimum Cutting Radius: 1.0 "
- Capacity In Steel: 18 ga.
- Weight: 3.7 (tool only) lbs
- Shipping Weight: 3.85 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT