DeWalt DC530B 18V XRP Cordless Concrete Pencil Vibrator (Bare Tool)
- Yes it does include the Vibrating Shaft as well as the Motor and Drive
- This is the bare tool (Batteries and Charger NOT included) component of the DC530KA Concrete Pencil Vibrator Kit
- Vibrates and settles concrete for a more solid setup after curing
- Large 1-1/8" diameter vibrating end for ideal concrete consolidation
- 4ft. long flexible shaft allows you to reach farther with less effort
- 14,000 vibrations per minute for maximum efficiency
- Lightweight at just over 9 lbs, easier to maneuver than gas powered models
- Isolated motor and drive shaft for extended durability and easy serviceability
Working with concrete can often be a tricky process requiring specialized tools and knowledge in order to achieve proper results. Air bubbles and pockets near rebar can result in weak concrete that is more apt to crack and deteriorate faster than it should. To help prevent this, DeWalt offers the DC530B Concrete Pencil Vibrator. This tool is ideal for small to medium-sized concrete jobs such as sidewalks and insulated forms. It's lightweight and more maneuverable than gas powered models and it features a long 4 foot shaft that makes it easy to reach deep into the concrete. The isolated motor and drive shaft mean extended reliability and quick and easy maintenance. Powered by DeWalt's legendary 18 volt Lithium-Ion technology, but able to use the XRP Ni-Cad batteries as well, the DC530B is sure to provide power and reliability to spare.
The DC530B includes:
- 1 (One) DeWalt Cordless Pencil Vibrator
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Voltage (Drill): 18V
- Vibrator Size: 1-1/8"
- Vibrations per Minute: 14,000VPM
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.