DeWalt DC545K 10 oz, 18V XRP Cordless Adhesive Dispenser
- The perfect gun for heavy duty caulking and sealing jobs
- Handles the thickest adhesives with less effort and without clogging
- 640 pounds of force dispenses all types of materials with ease
- Variable speed settings allow precision control over material flow
- 360 degree rotating cartridge holder accepts 10 ounce and 300-310 ml cartridges
Quality caulking needs quality product like the DeWalt DC545K 18 Volts 10oz Cordless Caulk Adhesive Gun. It pushes 650 pounds of force, dispensing the very highest viscosity adhesives and sealants, while also reducing drips, waste and cleanup because of the auto-reverse feature. The 18 Volts is just the tip of the adhesive iceberg, because it also delivers a set-and-forget variable speed control for consistent flow rates and bead control! At the end of the day, there are many caulking guns but only one DeWalt DC545K 18 Volts 10oz Cordless Caulk Adhesive Gun.
The DC545K includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Caulking Gun
- 18V battery pack
- One (1) 1 Hour Charger
- 360° rotateable cartridge holder fits 10oz, 1/10 gal, and 300ml to 310ml cartridges
- Tool delivers up to 650 pounds pushing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants
- Auto-reverse feature helps reduce drips, waste, & clean-up
- Set-and-Forget variable speed control for consistent flow rates & bead control
- Voltage: 18 V
- Capacity: 10oz, 1/10gal, & 300ml-310ml cartridges
- Weight: 6.85 lbs
- Max Speed: 25 in/min
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.