DeWalt DC546B 29 oz. 18V XRP Cordless Adhesive Dispenser (Bare Tool)
- Takes the hassle out of sealant dispensing
- Accepts both 29 ounce and quart sized cartridges
- Head rotates 360 deg for easier application of adhesives and sealants
- 18 volt power provides up to 650 lbs. of force, enough to dispense even the thickest materials
- Variable speed control can be locked in for a consistent, clean bead every time
- Auto-reverse feature prevents waste and excess drips, reducing clean up time
- Works faster and more efficiently than manual dispenser
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
Whether you're a weekend warrior or do it all week long, DeWalt's DC546B is a worthwhile investment that will save time and money when dispensing sealants and adhesives. More and more, contractors are choosing chemical adhesives over nails for fastening and building. Modern sealants offer a cost and time effective alternative to traditional nails, and provide a stronger and more consistent bond. DeWalt's DC546B makes applying these sealants a breeze. 650 lbs of forces pushes out even the thickest adhesives with ease, and the "set and forget" variable speed trigger helps maintain a clean bead throughout the operation. The auto-reverse featured means less mess and waste, saving you even more time and money over manual dispensing options.
The DC546B includes:
- 1 (One) 18 Volt 29 Ounce Cordless Adhesive Dispenser
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Voltage: 18
- Accepts 29oz and quart size cartridges
- Weight: 7.75 lbs
- Max Speed 25 in/min Recommended Replacement for the D-WDC546K
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.