DeWalt DC547B 300 ml 18V XRP Cordless Adhesive Dispenser - 300ml (Bare Tool)
- Save time and effort over manual sealant dispensing
- Perfect for more efficient dispensing of "sausage" style cartridges
- Fits 300 ml and 600 ml cartridges in 360 deg. rotating holder
- Applies a consistent bead of sealant throughout the dispensing task
- Variable speed control can be locked in for precise control of adhesive
- 650 lbs. of pushing force can muscle through even the most viscous sealants
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
- Recommended Replacement for the D-DWDC547K
For years, contractors and builders have been dispensing caulks, adhesives and sealants with manual dispensers and thought that there was no better way to do it. Leave it to DeWalt to find a better way: the DC547B Cordless Adhesive Dispenser. It takes the struggle out of applying sealants and adhesives, and produces results that can't be matched by manual dispensers. The cordless dispensers now make it even more cost effective to chose adhesives over nails whenever possible, and they're powered by the same reliable 18 volt cordless batteries that drive your other DeWalt tools. Clean, consistent beads and the power to muscle through even the thickest sealants; the DeWalt DC547B is a marvel of efficiency and productivity.
The DC547B includes:
- 1 (One) 18 Volt 300 ml Cordless Adhesive Dispenser
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- Capacity: 300ml & 600ml sausage packs
- Weight: 7.00 lbs
- Max Speed: 25 in/min
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.