DeWalt DC608B 18 Gauge 2" Cordless 18V Brad Nailer (Bare Tool)
Exclusions may apply. Dewalt $10 Off Bare Tool Promotion runs Now - June 30th, 2013.
- Motor design provides dependable nailing into soft and hard joints and works as fast as you need it to
- Place nails precisely where you need them with sequential operating mode or get the job done quickly with bump fire mode
- Nosepiece design makes the removal of jammed nails a snap, no tools needed
- Trigger can be disabled when not being used with contact trip lock-off
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
- Cordless so no worries about dragging a hose around behind you
- Quickly and easily move between applications and change depth with the 12 position dial
- Magazine is fully enclosed and box style keeping out debris and dust which protects your tool
If you are looking to nail in tough to reach spots, or just for maximum portability in a nailer then the DeWalt DC608 Brad Nailer is the right choice for you! This cordless brad nailer can be easily maneuvered around whatever you need to nail, where as a nailer with a hose attached may not be as easy to get there or move around. Since this nailer is cordless you can easily take it with you wherever you go without dragging a hose behind you or carrying a cordless nailer. This bare tool is the perfect addition to any collection of DeWalt 18V cordless tools.
The DC608B includes:
- One (1) 18V Cordless 2" 18 Gauge Brad Nailer (Tool Only)
- One (1) Pair Of DeWalt Safety Glasses
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18V
- Nailer Operating Mode: Selective
- Front Handle Style: Nailing rate 4-5 nails/sec
- Nail Diameter: 18gauge
- Magazine Angle: Straight°
- Nail Length Capacity: 5/8" - 2"
- Magazine Capacity: 110nails
- Magazine Loading: Box style
- Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- Jam Clearing: Yes
- Tool Height: 11.0"
- Tool Length: 11.5"
- Weight: 7.4lbs
- Tool Width: 3.5"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.