DeWalt DC618K XRP 18V Cordless 20° Angled Finish Nailer Kit
DeWalt DC618K 16 Gauge XRP 18V Cordless 20° Angled Finish Nailer Kit
- Compatible with 16 gauge finish nails as well as Paslode 20 degree angled nails
- Choose between sequential firing mode for precision or bump operating mode for speed
- Tool-free jam removal
- Built-in lights are great for working in dark conditions
- Switch between applications quickly with the 6 position dial
Stop lugging around that air compressor and hose in the way a prisoner lugs a ball and chain. DeWalt's DC618K is a great 16 gauge 20 degree angled finish nailer that runs on an 18V XRP battery. This nailer works with 16 gauge finish nails as well as 20 degree angled nails by Paslode. Does your current job require precision or speed? With this nailer you get both; choose between sequential firing mode or bump operating mode. Working in dark conditions is no longer a hindrance thanks to this tool's built-in lights. Jams won't bug you either thanks to the tool-free jam removal system. The 6 position dial allows you to switch between applications on the fly. This kit also includes a belt hook, a pair of safety glasses, a battery, charger, and many accessories. Pneumatic nailers wish they were as awesome as the DC618K from DeWalt.
The DC618K includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Finisher Nailer
- One (1) 1 Hour Charger
- One (1) 18V XRP battery
- One (1) Reversible Belt Hook
- One (1) No-Mar Tip
- One (1) Pair Of DeWalt Safety Glasses
- One (1) Heavy Duty Kit Box
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- 6 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Rear-load magazine offers loading styles which provide versatility to accommodate the end user's preference
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
- 20-degree angled magazine (up to 120 nail capacity) & will accept DEWALT and Paslode 20-degree nails
- Voltage: 18 V
- Nailer Operating Mode: selective
- Nailing rate: 4-5 nails/sec
- Nail Diameter: 16 gauge
- Magazine Angle: 20 degrees
- Nail Length Capacity: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 110 nails
- Magazine Loading: rear load
- Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- Jam Clearing: Yes
- Tool Height: 12.8"
- Length: 12.5"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Tool Width: 4.18"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT