DeWalt DC618K 16 Gauge XRP 18V Cordless 20° Angled Finish Nailer Kit
- Compatible with 16 gauge finish nails as well as Paslode 20 degree angled nails
- Choose between sequential firing mode for precision or bump operating mode for speed
- Tool-free jam removal
- Built-in lights are great for working in dark conditions
- Switch between applications quickly with the 6 position dial
Stop lugging around that air compressor and hose in the way a prisoner lugs a ball and chain. DeWalt's DC618K is a great 16 gauge 20 degree angled finish nailer that runs on an 18V XRP battery. This nailer works with 16 gauge finish nails as well as 20 degree angled nails by Paslode. Does your current job require precision or speed? With this nailer you get both; choose between sequential firing mode or bump operating mode. Working in dark conditions is no longer a hindrance thanks to this tool's built-in lights. Jams won't bug you either thanks to the tool-free jam removal system. The 6 position dial allows you to switch between applications on the fly. This kit also includes a belt hook, a pair of safety glasses, a battery, charger, and many accessories. Pneumatic nailers wish they were as awesome as the DC618K from DeWalt.
The DC618K includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Finisher Nailer
- One (1) 1 Hour Charger
- One (1) 18V XRP battery
- One (1) Reversible Belt Hook
- One (1) No-Mar Tip
- One (1) Pair Of DeWalt Safety Glasses
- One (1) Heavy Duty Kit Box
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- 6 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Rear-load magazine offers loading styles which provide versatility to accommodate the end user's preference
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
- 20-degree angled magazine (up to 120 nail capacity) & will accept DEWALT and Paslode 20-degree nails
- Voltage: 18 V
- Nailer Operating Mode: selective
- Nailing rate: 4-5 nails/sec
- Nail Diameter: 16 gauge
- Magazine Angle: 20 degrees
- Nail Length Capacity: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 110 nails
- Magazine Loading: rear load
- Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- Jam Clearing: Yes
- Tool Height: 12.8"
- Tool Length: 12.5"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Tool Width: 4.18"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.