DeWalt DC820B 1/2" 18 Volt Cordless Impact Wrench (Bare Tool)
- Heavy duty frameless motor for extended tool durability and life (Batteries and Charger NOT included)
- Compact and light wieght for all day use with less fatigue
- Power to spare delivering 0-2400 rpm, 0-2700 ipm, for faster application speed
- Delivers up to 145 ft-lbs. of torque to tackle a wide variety of applications
- Unique impact mechanism delivers the torque right to the fastener with less kickback and provides solid drives every time
- Built-in LED illuminates your work area in tight dark spaces
- Ergonomic grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
Save money by adding a DeWalt Tool Only Impact Wrench
The high performance DC820KA impact wrench from DeWaltTM is an ideal addition to your tool collection. This 1/2" square drive impact wrench can generate up to 145 ft-lbs of driving torque, ideal for even the demanding jobs. Don't forget to check-out DeWalt's Impact Ready Holesaws and Drill Bits for that perfect combination. With a heavy-duty impact mechanism that delivers torque directly to the fastener without added kickback you can get a solid drive every time. DeWalt backs up this product with a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund — no questions asked. The DeWALTTM DC820 1/2" Impact Wrench works with both the XRPTM and XRP Lithium-Ion Batteries. This wrench produces 145 ft-lbs of torque and speeds of 2,400 rpm/2,700 ipm. This tool is sold without the batteries or the charger.
The DC820B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 1/2" Impact Wrench (Bare Tool)
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Battery Voltage: 18 Volts
- Impact Drive Type: 1/2 Inch Square Drive
- Maximum Torque: 145 Foot-Pounds
- Speed Settings: Single Speed
- Max. No Load RPM Speed: 2,400 RPM
- Max. Impacts Per Minute: 2,700 IPM
- Handle Style: Mid-Handle
- Switch Style: Trigger Switch
- Condition: New
- Product Weight (lbs.): 4.60 Pounds
- Manufacturers Warranty: 3 Years
- Tool Length: 5-3/4 Inches
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.