DeWalt DC820KA 1/2" (13mm) Heavy-Duty 18 Volt Pin Detent Impact Wrench Kit
- Frameless motor lasts longer thanks to its replaceable brushes
- Compact and lightweight design makes operation much easier and work in tight spots possible
- Capable of an unbelievable 1,740 in-lbs of torque, enough to plow through the toughest fastening applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip makes operation better than ever
- Magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission means this tool will provide you with years of reliable service
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism funnels all torque to the fastener without kicking back
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WDW057K-2
Who likes kickbacks? DeWalt doesn't either, that's why they gave the DeWalt 1/2" Impact Wrench a heavy-duty impact mechanism which directs 1,740 in-lbs of torque to the fastener without kickbacks. The DC820KA is both compact and lightweight, so working in tight spots is easy. The anti-slip comfort grip makes operation comfortable and more secure. This tool will last longer and perform better thanks to its magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission. A tool without a reliable motor isn't much of a tool. Thankfully this impact driver has a frameless motor with replaceable brushes, a great motor to have on your side. This kit also includes a charger, two batteries, and a kit box. Like all of their tools, this kit from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
The DC820KA includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Impact Wrench
- One (1) 1-Hour Charger
- One (1) Heavy-Duty Kit Box
- Two (2) 18V Battery Packs
- Provides a light weight, compact and durable solution for a wide range of light to medium fastening applications
- Offers exceptionally small size, just 5-3/4" front to back and with the battery weighs only 4.6 lbs
- High speed all-metal transmission that delivers 0-2,400 RPM for increased productivity
- Built-in features include a bright LED work light and onboard bit storage
- Advanced handle ergonomics, equipped with a textured anti-slip rubber grip for extended user comfort and productivity
- Voltage 18 V
- Drive Size 1/2" square with detent pin retention in
- No Load Speed 0-2,400 RPM
- Impacts/Min 0-2,700 BPM
- Max. Torque 1,740 in-lbs
- Max. Torque 145 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight 4.6 lbs
- Tool Length 5-3/4 "
- Shipping Weight 11.8 LBS
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.