DeWalt DC821B 18 Volt 1/2" High Performance Impact Wrench (Bare Tool)
- High output motor provides the additional torque needed for the toughest jobs
- Advanced impact mechanism transfers maximum power to the fastener while reducing the amount of torque felt by the user
- All metal gear case is designed to stand up to the toughest use and provide years of trouble free service
- Variable speed trigger and electric brake system combine to give you the control you need to work efficiently and accurately
- Soft ergonomic grip offers all day comfort and plenty of control even in the tightest areas
- Bare tool only, designed to work with the full line of DeWalt 18 volt batteries including XRP Lithium-Ion and compact batteries
- Covered by DeWalt's 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
Designed for the toughest fastening tasks, the DeWalt DC821B 1/2" High Performance Impact Wrench puts the full power of a 160 ft-lbs in the palm of your hand. Even the toughest and largest nuts and bolts are no match for this impact, and it's designed to be as comfortable to use as it is powerful; the soft ergonomic handle design combines with an advanced impact mechanism to provide maximum power transfer while reducing the torque felt by your hand. The DC821B sports a heavy duty all metal gear case is designed to stand up to the toughest regular use, and the variable speed trigger design allows you to tailor the power perfectly to the task.
The DC821B includes:
- One (1) DeWalt 18V 1/2" High Performance Impact Wrench
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Battery Voltage: 18 Volts
- Impact Drive Type: 1/2" Square Drive
- Maximum Torque: 160 ft-lbs
- Speed Settings: Two Speed
- Max. No Load RPM Speed: 2,100 RPM
- Max. Impacts Per Minute: 3,000 IPM
- Handle Style: Mid-Handle
- Switch Style: Trigger Switch
- Charger Type: Standard AC Charger
- Battery Style: Pod
- Number of Batteries: Two Batteries
- Tool Length: 7-5/8"
- Product Weight (lbs.): 5.30 Pounds
- Manufacturers Warranty: 3 Years
- Tool Length: 7-5/8"
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.