DeWalt DC821KA 1/2" (13mm) 18VHigh Performance Impact Wrench Kit
- Heavy-duty DeWalt-built motor provides long and reliable life even with continuous heavy use
- Operates at 0-2,100 RPM/0-3,000 IPM, getting jobs done fast
- All-metal gear case and transmission stands up to jobsite abuse
- Delivers a punishing 160 ft-lbs of max torque, great for a multitude of fastening applications
- Extra control is provided by the variable speed trigger and electric brake
- Comfortable grip also has anti-slip properties
- Replaceable brushes make servicing this tool a cinch
DeWalt's 18V 1/2" High Performance Impact Wrench delivers an amazing 160 ft-lbs of max torque without potentially dangerous kickbacks. Fastening jobs can be done quickly because the DC821KA operates at 0-2,100 RPM/0-3,000 IPM. The jobsite can be a dangerous place for power tools, which is why DeWalt outfitted it with an all-metal gear case and transmission for added protection. The variable speed trigger and electric brake give the user extra control over their work output. Many tools aren't built for continuous heavy use and the motor burns out. This impact wrench isn't one of them; its motor is a heavy duty DeWalt-built motor that's made to be used for extended heavy use. This kit also includes two batteries, a charger, and a heavy duty kit box. Like all of their tools this Impact Wrench is Guaranteed Tough.
The DC821KA includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Impact Wrench
- One (1) 1 Hour Charger
- Two (2) 18V XRP batteries
- One (1) Heavy-Duty Kit Box
- Voltage 18 V
- Drive Size 1/2" square with detent pin retention in
- No Load Speed 0-2,100 RPM
- Impacts/Min 0-3,000 BPM
- Max. Torque 1,920 in-lbs
- Max. Torque 160 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight 5.3 lbs
- Tool Length 7-5/8 "
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.