DeWalt DC823B 3/8'' 18 Volt Cordless Impact Wrench (Bare Tool)
- Super compact and lightweight, yet powerful enough for the toughest applications
- Bring 1,500 in-lbs of torque to bear on the fastener, even in the tightest of spaces
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm means you can get the job done faster and more efficiently
- Easily servicable brushes means longer tool life and return on your investment
- Comfortable textured grip for increased control
- Magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for long life and durability
- Heavy duty impact mechanism delivers the torque faster and more efficiently with less kickback
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
Before you purchase a cordless Drill/Driver, consider looking at a DeWalt Cordless Impact Wrench first. The DC823 Cordless impact driver works like a typical cordless drill until greater torque is needed, at which point the spring and cam mechanism kicks in, with up to 3,000 blows-per-minute. By making this cordless impact wrench more compact and lighter you'll be able to work in tighter areas and reduce fatigue. Having a frameless motor, the life and durability of this tool has been extended, also aided by the durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission. Maintain maximum comfort with the textured anti-slip comfort grip. DeWalt has a 90 Day satisfaction Guarantee. If for any reason you do not agree, you can return it for a full refund.
The DC823B includes:
- One (1) DeWALT 3/8" 18V Cordless Impact Wrench (Bare Tool)
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Battery Voltage: 18 Volts
- Impact Drive Type: 3/8 Inch Square Drive with Hog Ring
- Maximum Torque: 125 Foot-Pounds
- Speed Settings: Two Speed
- Max. No Load RPM Speed: 2,400 RPM
- Max. Impacts Per Minute: 2,700 IPM
- Handle Style: Mid-Handle
- Switch Style: Trigger Switch
- Battery Technology Accepted: Li-Ion, Ni-Cad
- Number of Batteries: None (Tool Only)
- Tool Length: 5-3/4 inch
- Product Weight (lbs.): 4.60 Pounds
- Manufacturers Warranty: 3 Years
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.