DeWalt DC825B 1/4" 18 Volt Cordless Impact Driver (Bare Tool)
- Frameless motor design helps reduce stress and wear on the motor, increasing service life
- Compact size and light weight allows you to work in the tightest areas with ease
- 1,330 ft-lbs of torque makes it ideal for a wide variety of fastening applications
- Operates at 0-2,400 rpm with 0-2,700 ipm and outperforms most other impacts in its class
- Replaceable motor brushes extend the overall life of the tool
- Efficient impacting mechanism delivers more torque while producing less kickback
- High strength magnesium gear case and all metal transmission make this a professional duty tool at an everyday price
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
A few excellent applications for your DeWalt cordless impact drivers would be driving Tapcon screws into concrete for electrical service panels, hex-head sheet metal screws for installing duct work and metal roofing, drywall screws, and deck screws. In addition, a cordless impact driver fitted with an impact socket adaptor can drive eight-inch lag bolts into pressure treated lumber with ease. DeWALT Impact Drivers are about 35% the size of a comparable drill/driver. This makes them ideal for getting into tight places for various tasks, such as the installation of cabinets, duct work or overhead fastening on fire sprinkler systems. The DeWalt DC825B is a Tool Only and the purchase of Batteries and charger would be necessary, unless, of course, you are just adding to your current kit.
The DC825B includes:
- One (1) 1/4" 18V Cordless Impact Driver (Bare Tool)
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18 V
- Drive Size: 1/4" hex shank quick release in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
- Max. Torque: 1,330 in-lbs
- Max. Torque: 111 ft-lbs
- Weight: 2.2 (tool only) lbs
- Tool Length: 5-3/4 "
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lb
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.
Overall Rating for DeWalt DC825B 18 Volt Cordless Impact Driver
By chris from lander,wy on March 30, 2012
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great for the tough stuff.
By Dennis Y. from North Jersey on February 13, 2012
I give it a four out of five because:
1) the trigger is pretty sensitive. its nearly full bore or nothing. not for finesse work. would be nice to have more gradual speed increase...( of course, it is an impact driver)
2) the motor smells pretty bad (not sure if its just the one i got)
Has a light in the front.