DeWalt DC825KA Heavy-Duty 1/4" (6.4mm) 18V Impact Driver Kit
- Combines bit rotation with concussive impacts to quickly drive fasteners of almost any length
- Frameless motor resists impact and vibration
- Produces 1,330 in-lbs of torque for a wide variety of fastening applications
- Replaceable motor brushes for added serviceability
- Durable magnesium case and all metal transmission stand up to the toughest daily use
- 0-2,400 RPM and 0-2,700 ipm to get the job done faster
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WDW056K-2
When your fastening jobs call for the big guns, call on a DeWalt DC825KA Heavy-Duty 1/4" 18V Cordless Impact Driver Kit. This impact driver delivers both rotational torque and forward impacts to quickly drive even the longest and most stubborn fasteners. Long deck screws, lag screws and fat wood screws are no match for this professional grade impact tool. The frameless motor isn't susceptible to the same vibration damage as conventional motor designs, and the magnesium gear case and all metal transmission help this tool stand up to the toughest daily use and abuse. The DC825KA Heavy-Duty 1/4" 18V Cordless Impact Driver Kit comes complete with 2 18 volt XRP cordless batteries and a battery charger, so you'll be up and running in no time.
The DC825KA includes:
- One (1) DeWalt Impact Driver
- One (1) 1 Hour Charger
- Two (2) 18V XRP batteries
- One (1) Heavy-Duty Kit Box
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 RPM/0-2,700 IPM for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Voltage: 18 V
- Drive Size: 1/4" hex shank quick release in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 RPM
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 BPM
- Max. Torque: 1,330 in-lbs
- Max. Torque: 111 ft-lbs
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Tool Length: 5-3/4 "
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 LBS
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.