DeWalt DC901KL 1/2" Cordless Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver with NANO Technology
- High power, high efficiency motor
- NANO-phosphate Lithium-Ion cells
- 3-speed all-metal transmission
- 1/2" self-tightening chuck
- Enhanced durability and reliability
- Three speed settings 0-400 / 0-1,200 / 0-1,600 RPM
- 22 clutch settings
The DC901KL includes:
- DeWalt DC901 Cordless Hammer Drill / Driver
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 36V Nano Phosphate Lithium-Ion battery packs
- 360° side handle
- Heavy-duty kit box
- DeWalt built high power, high efficiency motor delivers 750 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- DeWalt exclusive NANO-phosphate Lithium-Ion cells offer long battery life and durability: 2,000 recharges
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the speed to the application for optimal performance
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- Enhanced durability and reliability to withstand the job-site environment and the most demanding applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- Voltage: 36 V
- Max Power: 750 UWO
- Number of Speed Settings: 3
- Max RPM: 0-400 / 0-1,200 / 0-1,600
- Max BPM: 0-6,800 / 0-20,400 / 0-27,200
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: self-tightening
- Weight: 6.75 lbs
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.