DeWalt DCB100 12 Volt Max* 40 Minute Charger
- Designed for use with the new DeWalt 12V MAX* Li-Ion batteries
- Quick 40 minute recharges means less downtime and more time getting the job done
- Integrated diagnostic LED gives feedback on charge status, power problems and temperature issues
When considering what voltage of cordless tool to invest in, people typically lean towards the more powerful platforms. It's important to have enough power to get the job done, but it's also important to not pay for power that you don't need. Higher voltages often mean longer charge times, more weight and of course, a higher price tag. DeWalt's line of 12 Volt MAX* tools offer enough power to handle much of the work that an 18 volt tool can handle, but in a much smaller and cost effective package. The DeWalt DCB100 40 Minute Charger is designed to charge the new 12 Volt MAX* batteries quickly, and it offers plenty of feedback to let you know the condition of the battery throughout the charge. With the power to handle much of the work of a larger 18 volt tool, a DeWalt 12 Volt MAX* tool combined with a DCB100 40 Minute Charger offers the ideal balance of weight and performance for professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike.
*Battery pack voltage without load is 12v, nominal load voltage is 10.8v
The DCB100 includes:
- 1 (One) DeWalt 12 Volt MAX* 40 Minute Charger
- Battery Voltage: 12
- CSA Certified: No
- Charge Time: 40 minutes
- Charger Volts Allowed: 12
- Cord Length (Ft): 8
- Display: Digital
- Housing Material: Noryl PPO resin
- Input Voltage: 120
- Length (In): 9.75
- Product Weight (In the box): 1
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Listed Recharge Adapter: Yes
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.