DeWalt DCB120 12 Volt Max* Battery Pack
- Designed for use with DeWalt's new line of 12 Volt MAX* tools
- Enough power to handle many of the jobs that an 18 volt tool can, but in a lightweight and compact package
- Attaches to bottom of tool and acts as a flat base for tool to stand on
- Full charge in only 40 minutes means you can get more done in less time
DeWalt's new line of 12 Volt MAX* tools are designed to be lightweight and compact, but powerful enough to handle many of the same tasks that have traditionally been accomplished with larger 18 volt tools. The DCB120 12 Volt MAX* Battery Pack is lightweight and charges in only 40 minutes, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time working. It attaches to the bottom of your tool and offers a flat and sturdy base for the tool to stand on. The 12 Volt MAX* platform is a great choice for homeowners and hobbyists, but it also has the power to attack many of the jobs of a hardcore professional. If you're looking for an ideal balance of weight and power, take a closer look at the DeWalt DCB120 12 Volt MAX* Battery Pack and the 12 Volt MAX* line of tools.
*Battery pack voltage without load is 12v, nominal load voltage is 10.8v
The DCB120 includes:
- 1 (One) DeWalt 12 Volt MAX* Battery Pack
- Ampere Hours (Ah): 1.3
- Assembled Weight (Lbs): 0.5
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium
- Battery Voltage: 12
- Charge Time: 40 minutes
- Compatibility: All DEWALT 12V MAX* tools
- Housing Material: ABS Plastic
- Rechargeable: Yes
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.